FLOWER Beauty Style-Eyes Liquid Eyeliner, SE1 Onyx Ink, 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Mely T.FLOWER Beauty Style-Eyes Liquid Eyeliner, SE1 Onyx Ink, 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Heather N.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Total eye candy! Flower Style-Eyes Liquid Eyeliner is a long-wearing, water-resistant liner with pure color intensity and true staying power. The innovative Flexi-style tip is perfect for thin or bold, dramatic lining. Line and define with perfect... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mely T.
west palm beach
I really do like it it has good pigmentation the only thing i wish would be a little better is the felt tip i wish it was stiffer so i could get more control on it. I wouldn’t buy it again only because of that reason i cant get good control since it bends so much . But it is thick so thats good .
Gricelda J.
I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. I was looking for a long lasting one and decided to give this one a try. It was the first time I have ever purchased a Flower beauty product and I'm glad I did. I love that the brush isn't actually a brush or a felt tip. With the brush, I feel that it glides on and has a very pointy tip, which is great.
Tonya L.
This stuff is JUNK!! Doesn't dry right away I spend the whole day fixing this messy, AWFUL crap!! I can't believe I paid that much for this little tube and it is SO bad!!😠😡
Danielle L.
Wow this eyeliner is so good! Why does nobody talk about it? It is so easy to use and the applicator is also thin and awesome! Love it! The price is great too! Highly recommend!
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
If you love felt tip liners, you will love this one. It's very pigmented and has a great staying powder. It did not run on my watery eyes and made creating a wing easy. Definitely recommend to try if you're looking for a good felt tip from the drugstore.
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
This is one of the only products on Influenster with a 5/5 star rating. I could not agree more! This liner is so easy to use. It lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and dries matte! It's well worth the inexpensive price.
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is probably one of my new favorite Drugstore Liquid eyeliners! This eyeliner is super pigmented, goes great over glitter's, and lasts all day! Not to mention the tip is a felt and not a brush, which is amazing
Brenda C.
Probably the best liquid eye liner I've tried thus far! The brush is very thin and easy to work with. Lasts all day and the color is very black and intense. Many people often ask me what eyeliner I use!
Heather N.
I'm obsessed with this liner. It is super pigmented, precise, and lasts forever. I can sleep in and and barely touch it up the next day.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Flower liquid eyeliner is a must have. Super easy to apply and lasts all day! Highly recommend if you want that bold eyeliner look 👌🏻😁!