FLOWER Beauty Sparkling Garden Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by kay L.FLOWER Beauty Sparkling Garden Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Holly G.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

FLOWER Sparkling Garden Fragrance Mist: A fresh, lively fruity floral infused with succulent fruits Featuring juicy pear, raspberry nectar, and golden amber see more...

Buy on Walmart
kay L.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this product. it smells expensive and I only bought it for less than $7. it is very surprising that it is not very popular yet because it smells great. if you do not like strong lasting scents, this is not for you. I love it and I would definitely buy again.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Refreshing fragrance that's long lasting and great for masking other everyday odors including smoke. I get lots of compliments at work when I wear this and a big bottle lasts months!
Ashley K.
Woodstock, GA
I absolutely love this Fragrance spray! I usually tend to stay away from "perfumes" like this, but I was in need of a quick perfume while on vacation and found this at WALMART, Of all places. 😂 It was only $6.99 and it has lasted me over 4 months! It is super long lasting! More than my expensive ones! Loved so much I went back for all the scents and I love them all just as much!
Holly G.
Watertown, NY
Went to Walmart the other night looking for an inexpensive body spray that still smells semi-expensive and let me tell you, this is the one! Best way to describe this is, it most closet reminds me of Victoria Secret Angel "Gold" perfume. Almost identical smell! Lasts long and does not change scent over time like certain inexpensive body sprays! LOVE!!!