BY FLOWER BEAUTY #37 in Foundation Sticks

Go undercover! Flower Beauty Skincognito Stick Foundation is a translucent base formula in a convenient, take-it-everywhere-with-you stick. Creamy yet never heavy, the foundation gives "second skin" coverage allowing skin's natural tone and glow to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Review for: FLOWER Skincognito Stick Foundation more...
I have dry acne prone skin and I love this, I got a darker color than normal for contour. It blends very easily and doesn’t feel cakey. It is very smooth but don’t recommend for oily skin. Best of all it’s cruelty free.
America R.
Denver, CO
Review for: FLOWER Skincognito Stick Foundation more...
This isn't my favorite foundation. This is more for someone who has dry skin. It has good coverage after all and it is super easy to apply butbif you have oily skin it will not work for you.
Gini R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: FLOWER Skincognito Stick Foundation more...
Maybe it's called skincognito because it's supposed to be invisible, but I don't think so. This foundation was such a disappointment. It just didn't seem to want to cover anything on my face. I like the applicator but this was such a waste of money.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
This foundation stick is pretty okay, I'd say. It does make my skin feel a bit greasy and too much is definitely too much. You need to experiment a bit with how much you put on and where you use it on your face. The display did not have a huge amount of shades to choose from. I did find one perfect for my face but I got lucky. It can get cakey if you use too much. A little goes a long way. It is definitely a full coverage foundation.
Logan Lynn R.
I just picked up this product off the clearance rack at Walmart yesterday & while I'm sure it will be a part of my daily routine moving forward, I agree that it belongs in a bargain bin.

I bought this product solely because of it's intense orange hue. Oddly the shade is markedly different than it's "SF8" label which seems to be a common complaint among online reviewers. In truth I can't imagine that this hue would be appropriate to use as an all over foundation for anyone outside of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

HOWEVER, a while ago I watched a contouring tutorial where the beauty vlogger used a bright orange concealer as the base color under her eyes. She swore that this was "THE SECRET" to stave off those ugly dark circles that seem to always make their way thru your makeup by early afternoon. I immediately headed to Ulta & found an "orange" potted concealer by NYX, my go-to brand for quality & value however I was disappointed when the orangy tint wimped out when applied & really wasn't that much different from my skin tone which really isn't warm at all. I tried a concealer palette that claimed it contained an orange concealer but that fell short as well.

In the tutorial the shade she used was like bright orange and a huge contrast from her skin tone & I searched everywhere, EVEN the Walmart Clearance rack which is where I found this Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation in ORANGE or SF8 according to Drew Barrymore who is apparently backing the brand.

Long story short: it's the right color for THIS job & probably nothing else, this technique WORKS to totally neutralize dark circles & the stick which is quite a bit of product only cost me 4 bucks (retail is around $8).

I love that it's a stick but the product itself just isn't well thought out. White packaging on cosmetics always ends up looking dirty & it kind of flakes a bit at the end when left to sit overnight. It's anything but dry to apply tho, too greasy ultimately, but def full coverage.

This may not seem like part of a typical contour/highlight technique but it's exactly that & it should be applied first thing following primer & blended in gently with a sponge or patted down with a damp brush. Then follow the same routine after that, highlight over that area as if the orange base wasn't even there.

3 stars for solving a BIG problem, but probably 0 stars if used as directed.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
I really wanted to love this product. I've tried the under-eye brightener from this brand and I really liked it so I had high expectations for this. I actually did like it after my first few wears... but then I started to realize that it doesn't sit very well on my (dry) skin. The coverage is decent but it never dries down and ends up rubbing off on everything. Also—I have a problem with how flimsy the packaging is. It cracks very easily and the lid doesn't stay on. I gave two stars because I like the concept of stick foundations, and I like drew Barrymore. Everything else about this kinda sucks. 🤷
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
I picked this up on a whim. To start I have dry skin, fair with yellow undertones, some redness in areas and little to no pimples. I don't need heavy all over coverage. I just wanted something I could apply to problem areas and blend out to make my skin look even without the "makeup" look. This is it. I'm a NC20 in MAC and I bought the SF@ which is a perfect match for me. I draw lines or apply only to the areas I need some coverage or have redness - under eye, cheeks, around nose, sometimes chin. Then blend out with a flat top brush. This gives me a nice even natural look that lasts pretty much all day. No one knows that I even wear makeup or have redness.
Ashlyn S.
Review for: FLOWER Skincognito Stick Foundation more...
Needs a new and improved formula. The colormatch was perfect. I tried to love this foundation, but it did not work at all. It doesn't really sink into the skin, just sits on top and breaks up. At first, it was hard to blend because it was a little dry so I tried a primer underneath which seemed to help but not much. Also wears off and leaves empty patches from wear at the end of the day
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX
Considering that this is a brand I got from Walmart, I would suggest I got my money's worth. I think I'll use this to highlight under my eyes with my regular foundation. It is thick but I think it will be great for hiding bags under my eyes 😂
Paula M.
Mcallen, TX
At first, I was impressed with the coverage of the foundation and love the fact the brand is cruelty-free.  Then as it was on my face, it seemed to get me oilier or I don't know if the foundation itself was the one getting oily and it would just go away? I don't know how else to describe it other than it just sits on top of your face and doesn't blend.
America R.
Denver, CO
Is this foundation good for combination oily skin? What should I use to blend it? Beauty blender or brush
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Is this good for dry skin? Is it blendable?
Abby J.
Irving, TX
How easy is this to blend?
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Is this product good for overall foundation alone? I don't do much makeup and wouldn't be putting much over it to contour or anything. I dislike when makeup feels cakey, how does this feel on your face?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Is it medium or full coverage?