6 colors available

BY FLOWER BEAUTY #28 in Foundation Sticks

Go undercover! Flower Beauty Skincognito Stick Foundation is a translucent base formula in a convenient, take-it-everywhere-with-you stick. Creamy yet never heavy, the foundation gives "second skin" coverage allowing skin's natural tone and glow to... see more...

• Is this foundation good for combination oily skin? What should I u...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for overall foundation alone...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good for dry skin? Is it blendable?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Logan Lynn R.
Logan Lynn R.
I just picked up this product off the clearance rack at Walmart yesterday & while I'm sure it will be a part of my daily routine moving forward, I agree that it belongs in a bargain bin.

I bought this product solely because of it's intense orange hue. Oddly the shade is markedly different than it's "SF8" label which seems to be a common complaint among online reviewers. In truth I can't imagine that this hue would be appropriate to use as an all over foundation for anyone outside of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

HOWEVER, a while ago I watched a contouring tutorial where the beauty vlogger used a bright orange concealer as the base color under her eyes. She swore that this was "THE SECRET" to stave off those ugly dark circles that seem to always make their way thru your makeup by early afternoon. I immediately headed to Ulta & found an "orange" potted concealer by NYX, my go-to brand for quality & value however I was disappointed when the orangy tint wimped out when applied & really wasn't that much different from my skin tone which really isn't warm at all. I tried a concealer palette that claimed it contained an orange concealer but that fell short as well.

In the tutorial the shade she used was like bright orange and a huge contrast from her skin tone & I searched everywhere, EVEN the Walmart Clearance rack which is where I found this Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation in ORANGE or SF8 according to Drew Barrymore who is apparently backing the brand.

Long story short: it's the right color for THIS job & probably nothing else, this technique WORKS to totally neutralize dark circles & the stick which is quite a bit of product only cost me 4 bucks (retail is around $8).

I love that it's a stick but the product itself just isn't well thought out. White packaging on cosmetics always ends up looking dirty & it kind of flakes a bit at the end when left to sit overnight. It's anything but dry to apply tho, too greasy ultimately, but def full coverage.

This may not seem like part of a typical contour/highlight technique but it's exactly that & it should be applied first thing following primer & blended in gently with a sponge or patted down with a damp brush. Then follow the same routine after that, highlight over that area as if the orange base wasn't even there.

3 stars for solving a BIG problem, but probably 0 stars if used as directed.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
This foundation stick is pretty okay, I'd say. It does make my skin feel a bit greasy and too much is definitely too much. You need to experiment a bit with how much you put on and where you use it on your face. The display did not have a huge amount of shades to choose from. I did find one perfect for my face but I got lucky. It can get cakey if you use too much. A little goes a long way. It is definitely a full coverage foundation.
This foundation stick is very creamy like said in another comment but I don't recommend anyone to use it on their entire face ! I never even thought to use the stick foundation that way because I know it won't be pretty I use it to do contour on check bones and to contour my forehead ! Or whatever anyone needs to contour it should be great ! This should be blended by a sponge and it would look great !
This foundation is very creamy and gives decent coverage. I need a couple of layers to cover redness and blemishes, and so if you have a very clear face I think this foundation will be much easier to use. I don't think this foundation would be good for people with oily skin, as it can get greasy pretty quick and is not as long lasting as some other stick foundations out there.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown , PA
This foundation stick is very pigmented, I bought it three shades darker and it works perfectly as a contour stick too. It's full coverage, so if you are looking for something light this isn't for you. I don't suggest using it on parts of the face where the makeup could settle in creases.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I wouldn't recommend this product as a foundation more like a concealer is better to use and blends in your skin really good but I guess it ok in the other end
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
I personally do not like any stick foundations they feel like you're applying skin colored crayon to your far and hardly blend .
Ashley  Z.
Ashley Z.
Not the best choice for foundation. I ended up just using this as a concealer, but even then it didn't really work well.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
I did not like this foundation at all. I found it to be super greasy and not long lasting.
Haley Mariah T.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
I really wanted to love this product. I've tried the under-eye brightener from this brand and I really liked it so I had high expectations for this. I actually did like it after my first few wears... but then I started to realize that it doesn't sit very well on my (dry) skin. The coverage is decent but it never dries down and ends up rubbing off on everything. Also—I have a problem with how flimsy the packaging is. It cracks very easily and the lid doesn't stay on. I gave two stars because I like the concept of stick foundations, and I like drew Barrymore. Everything else about this kinda sucks. 🤷
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO
Is this foundation good for combination oily skin? What should I use to blend it? Beauty blender or brush
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence, OH
Is this good for dry skin? Is it blendable?
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
How easy is this to blend?
Emily D.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Is this product good for overall foundation alone? I don't do much makeup and wouldn't be putting much over it to contour or anything. I dislike when makeup feels cakey, how does this feel on your face?