BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Buy on Walmart
Jamie B.
I really wanted to love this product but I just can't. The shade SF3 is my perfect shade but the foundation was super sheer. It doesn't seem to work with oily skin. It's a pretty creamy foundation and I tried to blend it out with both blender and brush and neither worked. Most of the product would come off or just sit in my pores and nowhere else. I was really disappointed with this product especially with it being kinda pricey for a drugstore brand.
Brenda G.
Concord, NC
I know this says foundation but I use it for contour on my face. It’s dark enough to create those shadows where you need them!
Alyssa K.
Ludowici, GA
It's a really great concept but hate the way it looks if you put it on in the car and not with a blender