BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• Must try this 😍1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, ...3 Answers
  • These are beautiful! Do they kick up much powder?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "nice to use, it can be quite hard to blend though as i only use a small amount, does make a lovely gold undertone to my face and is highly pigmented, i was surprised how well it looks, i would recommend it." in 11 reviews
  • "these colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. they are very metallic. a light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. these go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. you can actually blend it away if you over blend. once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. you will have a natural looking glow. the brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. i used it for others! wow what a brush! my only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. and it's got a lot of fallout. which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula." in 8 reviews
  • "i really like this highlighter trio. the colors are cute and swatch nicely they are a little powdery when applying but i don't think it's that bad. end result is beautiful. one of my favorite flower products." in 5 reviews
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
I love this palette! It's so pigmented and blinding. It's like wearing an expenses highlight for a much smaller price tag. You get three blindingly beautiful shades. A Champagne, a pink, and a gold. These are beautiful and very easy to blend. I've been reaching for it over my more expensive highlights. I would definitely recommend you pick up this amazing product.
Megan S.
Westminster, CO
I can't stop raving about this. It is my holy grail drugstore highligher, and it trumps most high end ones. It has 3 available shades, and it is only around $10. It has lasted me so long, and I use the other shades as eyeshadows. It has a buttery sort of feel to it, and I'm just in love. I use it every day over any other highlighter. It is also very intense and pigmented!
Amy P.
This palette is amazing!! I was so impressed!! I don't know why I don't see more people talking about it!! The pigment is insane, you get 3 beautiful colors (I like mixing them), and the price is not to bad either also comes with a pretty soft brush!!
Andea K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beautiful shimmer I don't even know what to say. It comes on so perfect I'm in love! I love it so much it's such a pretty sheer I just wish it was more versatile you know for colored women. I tried to use it on my best friend and it was kind of not cutting it only one color could do the trick.
Myranda C.
How is this from the drugstore? It’s so comparable to high end highlighters. In this palette, you get three HIGHLY pigmented and metallic highlighter shades. The first two lighter shades (champagne and pink one) are lovely mixed together. I’m so happy I picked this palette up at my local Walmart. It is absolutely worth every penny!
Destiny V.
Moore
For an affordable highlighter, it packs a punch. It has a nice shimmer but I end up layering with Good to Glow in order to get that out-of-this-world shine. It sometimes looks a bit dull but it’s only if I’ve added too much? For my combination skin it sits nicely and adds a nice glimmer for natural makeup, or those no makeup days.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
I almost didn't buy this palette because I had no prior knowledge of this brand but I just couldn't help myself. The shades are just so pretty. I couldn't help myself. I'm so glad that I did get it. I love the formula. Its goes on very easily and is buildable. I would recommend this and would purchase it again.
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
This is the perfect highlighting kit. The three highlighters included are the perfect mix of colors and the pigmentation of these is great. A little goes a long way. I love it. This is a great kit to keep on your vanity, 3 hues in 1!
November
This is my all time favorite drug store highlighter they are perfect and creamy pigments I love them so much I would definitely buy this product again because it's so amazing and blinding!!!! I totally recommend this product
Jessica W.
Morrisville, PA
Omg I seriously thought the drugstore was doomed when it came to finding a stunning highlight but HOLY CRAP!! my life has been changed since finding this palette. It's blinding and beautiful, but you can also wear this more natural too. Ughhh this is even better than the new milani highlighters
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
I have super pale skin...would this be too dark for me?
Katie C.
At the moment I'm using the stilla highlighter in the shade kitten, for anyone that has used that how does it compare to this? Is this as buttery and soft? Is it very pigmented? Just want opinions!