BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Have ...1 Answers
  • Must try this ūüėć1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "nice to use, it can be quite hard to blend though as i only use a small amount, does make a lovely gold undertone to my face and is highly pigmented, i was surprised how well it looks, i would recommend it." in 11 reviews
  • "these colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. they are very metallic. a light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. these go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. you can actually blend it away if you over blend. once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. you will have a natural looking glow. the brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. i used it for others! wow what a brush! my only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. and it's got a lot of fallout. which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula." in 8 reviews
  • "i really like this highlighter trio. the colors are cute and swatch nicely they are a little powdery when applying but i don't think it's that bad. end result is beautiful. one of my favorite flower products." in 5 reviews
Alyssa G.
surprisingly super pigmented and great for the price. I’m pale and it worked very well for me. The formula was super creamy and applied and blended well. i would definitely recommend and buy again.
Jillian C.
Greensboro
All 3 colors in this palette are amazing! Buttery smooth, blends easily, does not accentuate texture. You can build it up to be blinding or very lightly for a subtle highlight. Exactly what I’ve been looking for!
Gina O.
If you want a pigmented highlight at an affordable price then this is the perfect highlight for you. It stays pigmented even on my oily skin & looks great in photos. I would highly recommend it!
Alma M.
urbandale , IA
BEST HIGHLIGHT EVER!!!!! I thought it would be a shimmery mess, but no thats not it at all. This highligh is so pigmented if you love a bright highlighter this is your product. And the price for the product is amazingly priced!
Julie H.
Herriman
I love this palette! The highlighter is so pretty, and has a buildable blinding look to it. It’s one of my go-to highlights, and it’s a great shimmery finish for inner corners as well. I would purchase this again
Gabrielle G.
This is a great highlighting palette for someone who's just starting off and even for someone who's good at makeup I think it has great pigmentation I definitely recommend
Caitlyn I.
Omg this product is so great I absolutely love it it gives you a luminous glow the blush is amazing and the contour blends so great the fourmal is so soft and it is just amazing 100% buy
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I've seen this product in a couple of editors new beauty products posts and found it at my local Walmart.  It's pretty affordable (under $20 for 3 shades) they have 3 shades that cover all the tone variations (cool, warm, and neutral) and even if you only like 1 or 2 shades as an actual highlighter you can use them all on the eyes.  The pigment is really nice and they blend out really well for drugstore.  They aren't shades I didn't already have so that was slightly disappointing but I loved trying it out and will be using it regularly in my travels for sure.
Maribel P.
Upland, CA
Most creamy, pigmented, smooth and buttery highlight formula ever encountered on my behalf. The price is amazing cause very little goes a loooong way! Just wish they would come out with more shade range like more unique colors (unicorn mermaid colors ūüėČ) I think the highlights have a fairly neutral undertone and they can work for not just fair skin but also light, medium and tanūü§ď loveeeeeee it so much!
Destiny R.
Alvin, TX
This is above most the BEST drugstore highlighter pallet I have ever bought compared to your Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter pallets this is probably its equal because it is the above most best highlighter I've ever used, and for the price of $15, um YES! this is my go-to highlighter pallet. I would most definitely recommend this highlighter pallet, & if it isn't obvious already, I LOVE this highlighter pallet!
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
I have super pale skin...would this be too dark for me?
Katie C.
At the moment I'm using the stilla highlighter in the shade kitten, for anyone that has used that how does it compare to this? Is this as buttery and soft? Is it very pigmented? Just want opinions!

back