BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Have ...1 Answers
  • Must try this 😍1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, ...3 Answers
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
  • "nice to use, it can be quite hard to blend though as i only use a small amount, does make a lovely gold undertone to my face and is highly pigmented, i was surprised how well it looks, i would recommend it." in 11 reviews
  • "these colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. they are very metallic. a light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. these go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. you can actually blend it away if you over blend. once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. you will have a natural looking glow. the brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. i used it for others! wow what a brush! my only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. and it's got a lot of fallout. which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula." in 8 reviews
  • "i really like this highlighter trio. the colors are cute and swatch nicely they are a little powdery when applying but i don't think it's that bad. end result is beautiful. one of my favorite flower products." in 5 reviews
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Like flower beauty. It’s midpoint affordable drugstore makeup and this highlighter kit comes with three beautiful shades and a brush. So pretty and the packaging is very nice. I’d get this again. I got this at Walmart.
Stephanie L.
Amazing colors, the highlight in this is BLINDING, the blush is a very pretty soft pink and the bronzing color was top notch and easy to apply and blend out without looking patchy. Great formula, two thumbs up!
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
Amazing highlighter but can make your face to shiny. You have to use it spark highly pigment with little sparkles to give you more shimmery finish. Great product I very much recommend the flower highlighter.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
So much glowwww!! 😍 all three highlight shades are beautiful. Blends very well, and good for all skin tones I think. This works better then some high end highlights I own. I highly recommend this product.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This highlight palette is total holy grail status! You need this in your life I promise! 😂 I bought this palette on a whim and I haven’t put it down since! It’s beautiful and you will glow to the gods!!!
Lindsey S.
This palette is so nice. The highlight is very pretty and gives you a subtle glow. I have fair skin and the colors are perfect for me. If you don't want a super blinding highlight this is a good option.
Alyssa G.
surprisingly super pigmented and great for the price. I’m pale and it worked very well for me. The formula was super creamy and applied and blended well. i would definitely recommend and buy again.
Jillian C.
Greensboro
All 3 colors in this palette are amazing! Buttery smooth, blends easily, does not accentuate texture. You can build it up to be blinding or very lightly for a subtle highlight. Exactly what I’ve been looking for!
Gina O.
If you want a pigmented highlight at an affordable price then this is the perfect highlight for you. It stays pigmented even on my oily skin & looks great in photos. I would highly recommend it!
Alma M.
urbandale , IA
BEST HIGHLIGHT EVER!!!!! I thought it would be a shimmery mess, but no thats not it at all. This highligh is so pigmented if you love a bright highlighter this is your product. And the price for the product is amazingly priced!
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have super pale skin...would this be too dark for me?
Katie C.
At the moment I'm using the stilla highlighter in the shade kitten, for anyone that has used that how does it compare to this? Is this as buttery and soft? Is it very pigmented? Just want opinions!