BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Have ...1 Answers
  • Must try this 😍1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, ...3 Answers
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
  • "nice to use, it can be quite hard to blend though as i only use a small amount, does make a lovely gold undertone to my face and is highly pigmented, i was surprised how well it looks, i would recommend it." in 11 reviews
  • "these colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. they are very metallic. a light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. these go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. you can actually blend it away if you over blend. once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. you will have a natural looking glow. the brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. i used it for others! wow what a brush! my only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. and it's got a lot of fallout. which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula." in 8 reviews
  • "i really like this highlighter trio. the colors are cute and swatch nicely they are a little powdery when applying but i don't think it's that bad. end result is beautiful. one of my favorite flower products." in 5 reviews
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
This product is very pigmented and a great value for a drugstore product. I think it is gorgeous on the skin, my only thing is the package. It is not travel friendly, it will break if it's tossed around in your make up back. It's pretty powdery but that's not a big deal to me. I would re buy this if I were to only use it at my vanity and not to travel.
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
This is honestly my everyday highlighter now. They are so incredibly pigmented and soft, and the effect is an intense wet-like sheen on the face. No chunkiness whatsoever and you need very little product for an intense glow. There is a lot of fallout because they are so soft but I don’t mind because of how good the quality of this product is.
Kate B.
Pocatello, ID
I absolutely love the pigmentation and how well it goes on. It looks really great and makes my cheekbones look amazing. It has a really nice gold undertone that I really like.
krystal h.
this is probably one of the best highlighters I have ever seen from the drugstore. it definitely can compete with high end make up brands. the colors are all so beautiful. the formula is so creamy and soft.... and so pigmented. (it is a powder highlight, just a creamy feel.) and it stays on for a long time. I love it!
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my new favorite highlighter. It’s affordable and definitely worth the price. It is so pigmented and soft. It looks so pretty on the skin and i love all of the shades. I would definitely recommend this palette. The brush is super soft too.
Nicole C.
Boca Raton
This palette is beautiful and has some gorgeous colors, but I did not like the texture of the product. It felt way too chalky and powdery for me. I wouldn’t buy this again
Sammi Z.
This palette is really nice for the price and the product that you are getting. The pigmentation is beautiful! I swatched them for the first time and I could not believe how nice and binding these were. I would recommend this to others who looking for a couple new highlights that can be worn for every day looks.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Love this highlighting palette! The colors in here are so beautiful. This highlight gives you the “wet” look and it is stunning! So creamy and pigmented. Also very affordable. The brand Flower is a great brand, check them out.
Elizabeth S.
I absolutely love this little trio! You can get a subtle highlight but you can get a very intense one as well! Always looks great on my skin and lasts very well!!
Shaylee J.
This is a great drugstore highlight. It applies smoothly on the skin and blends out easily. All shades work for my light skin tone and they last well on the skin.
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
I have super pale skin...would this be too dark for me?
Katie C.
At the moment I'm using the stilla highlighter in the shade kitten, for anyone that has used that how does it compare to this? Is this as buttery and soft? Is it very pigmented? Just want opinions!

back