BY FLOWER BEAUTY #94 in Highlighter

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• Must try this 😍1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, ...3 Answers
  • These are beautiful! Do they kick up much powder?3 Answers
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
  • "nice to use, it can be quite hard to blend though as i only use a small amount, does make a lovely gold undertone to my face and is highly pigmented, i was surprised how well it looks, i would recommend it." in 11 reviews
  • "these colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. they are very metallic. a light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. these go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. you can actually blend it away if you over blend. once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. you will have a natural looking glow. the brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. i used it for others! wow what a brush! my only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. and it's got a lot of fallout. which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula." in 8 reviews
  • "i really like this highlighter trio. the colors are cute and swatch nicely they are a little powdery when applying but i don't think it's that bad. end result is beautiful. one of my favorite flower products." in 5 reviews
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Goddess! This is what this little palette beings forward.. velvety and pigmented. Want that heavenly glow just add a little of this and voila instant goddess look. I love that it's three different shades. Found it in Walmart which carries the flower Beauty line.
Veronica B.
My go to Highlighter. I usually use the lightest shade for my face and the golden shade to highlight my brow bone. It is a subtle but blinding Highlight. I use it every single day and have two in my collection so I don’t have to worry about running out!
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
This is such a good pallet for the price! I lost it on one of my trips and haven’t been able to find it in any stores but once I do I’ll definitely pick it up again!
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
If your looking for a super affordable highlighter that is intense and beautiful then you need to try this highlighter its soft and buttery and the colors will look good on all skin tones. Goes on smoothly and looks good in pictures.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
For $16 you get three beautiful pigmented shades in really cute packaging. Brush is okay, not my favorite but usable. Lasts really well on my face with a good setting spray. I definitely recommend picking up at Walmart.
Amber H.
Newcastle , ME
Would honestly rate this 10 stars if I could. Incredibly pigmented and gives the most intense highlight has a champagne. Gold. And pink toned option. And they are all insanely buttery. Highly recommend
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Love it use it daily very pigmented and affordable I would buy it again it blends very nicely would recommend to everyone best for all skin colors so I would say it's a must have and should have in ur make up collection
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
Amazing and can't beat the price I've been reaching for this palette more than my higher end products. So creamy and pigmented I love it!!! Totally recommend...I had to get a back up one cause I'm in love!
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
This palette was honestly so much more than what I was expecting. It is super pigmented and the colors are beautiful. For such an affordable palette I was very surprised and happy with the quality. 10/10 for sure
Logan S.
Waller
I absolutely adore this highlighter! It gives so much pay off! And it is an all around favorite for any skin tone. It last a long time and has such a beautiful shimmer. It can be natural or completely blinding! I will definitely buy this again.
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
I have super pale skin...would this be too dark for me?
Katie C.
At the moment I'm using the stilla highlighter in the shade kitten, for anyone that has used that how does it compare to this? Is this as buttery and soft? Is it very pigmented? Just want opinions!