BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• Must try this 😍1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, However ...3 Answers
  • These are beautiful! Do they kick up much powder?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This is the only product I have ever tried from Flower Beauty, and I’m sad that’s the case! Because this is great quality, & I love the packaging. It also gives you three different shades in here that are all equally amazing! If you’re looking for an affordable highlighter and you really like that POP! This will give you just that! I really enjoy putting the product on my shoulders when wearing off the shoulder tops, it gives that glow that is just so beautiful when it hits the light. On the face, I love it just as much, on the days I really wanna break out that strong GLOW, I choose this; without a doubt. Highly recommend!FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette 💓
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
Okay seriously, I love the flower brand. They have great products for a great price. This here is my favorite highlight at the moment. They colors are great seperate or just take a brush and swirl together. They're pigmented and not glittery. They last and I'm so glad I came across this. This brand is in walmart. Idk of any other places but that's where I got mine. Comes with a little brush that I never did use but great little compact highlights
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
I’m alright with this highlighter but it’s definitely not the best. I use the gold to highlight but it’s a little to pigmented for me, lasts all day though so that’s a plus. I probably won’t be buying it again but some like the really thick highlights. So I would recommend to anyone that wants a very strong highlight otherwise I don’t recommend. 50/50 my opinion. FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
I bought this because I saw it on some beauty YouTube channels ( I think one was KathleenLights) and they had good things to say about it. I'm addicted to highlight, so I had to add it to my collection. The powders are really soft, pigmented, and pretty! I need to play around with it some more. I got it at Walmart. I like it. I'm interested in trying out more stuff from Flower Beauty!
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is very pigmented and a great value for a drugstore product. I think it is gorgeous on the skin, my only thing is the package. It is not travel friendly, it will break if it's tossed around in your make up back. It's pretty powdery but that's not a big deal to me. I would re buy this if I were to only use it at my vanity and not to travel.
Katherine G.
Greensboro , NC
This is honestly my everyday highlighter now. They are so incredibly pigmented and soft, and the effect is an intense wet-like sheen on the face. No chunkiness whatsoever and you need very little product for an intense glow. There is a lot of fallout because they are so soft but I don’t mind because of how good the quality of this product is.
Jasmine B.
Henrico, VA
This highlighter is amazing. I LOVE IT! I use it almost everyday and it’s so good. It has great pigmentation to it so you have to be light handed or you can easily go overboard. I sits good on top of my foundation and other powders I have over my face and it can be blinding. It very affordable for a drugstore product and is worth it’s money. I think this is the best drugstore highlighter I have used.
krystal h.
this is probably one of the best highlighters I have ever seen from the drugstore. it definitely can compete with high end make up brands. the colors are all so beautiful. the formula is so creamy and soft.... and so pigmented. (it is a powder highlight, just a creamy feel.) and it stays on for a long time. I love it!
Rose L.
These colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. They are very metallic. A light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. These go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. You can actually blend it away if you over blend. Once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. You will have a natural looking glow. The brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. I used it for others! WOW what a brush! My only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. And it's got a lot of fallout. Which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula.
Makinzie N.
Love this highlighter trio!!! It applies amazingly! It even comes with a brush which is so fluffy and soft! I sometimes even use the colors for eyeshadow! They are so pigmented!!! 10/10 would recommend! And the price is a steal!! I will definitely repurchase!
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have super pale skin...would this be too dark for me?
Katie C.
At the moment I'm using the stilla highlighter in the shade kitten, for anyone that has used that how does it compare to this? Is this as buttery and soft? Is it very pigmented? Just want opinions!