MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesFlower Beauty
Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette

Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette

by Flower Beauty

Dab on the soft shimmery shades, and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. Our three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

Does this have glitter in it? And is it good for pale skin tones?
Is this worth buying?
Has anyone tried this or the brand?
Start your review of Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette!
Product Highlights
nice to use, it can be quite hard to blend though as i only use a small amount, does make a lovely gold undertone to my face and is highly pigmented, i was surprised how well it looks, i would recommend it.in reviews
these colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. they are very metallic. a light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. these go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. you can actually blend it away if you over blend. once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. you will have a natural looking glow. the brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. i used it for others! wow what a brush! my only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. and it's got a lot of fallout. which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula.in reviews
i really like this highlighter trio. the colors are cute and swatch nicely they are a little powdery when applying but i don't think it's that bad. end result is beautiful. one of my favorite flower products.in reviews
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Natalie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a beautiful highlighter palette! The colors are very pigmented and it is not a chunky formula. It is very blinding, so I have to remember to use a light hand. I also love to use it for an inner corner highlight. Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
Luz Yanira P.
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
I strongly recommend this highlighter pallette from Flower Beauty. The colors are stunning, none has glitter and they blend beautifully on the skin. Shades are long lasting. I'm in love..!🤩❤💃 I'm light-medium to medium skin tone.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Kris L.
This is a pretty highlighter palette! It has 3 different flashy shades to play with. The formula feels like a creamy powder but when it's on, I can see the textures and bumps on my skin. I would only recommend this to someone who has smoother skin.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,126 reviews
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this beautiful buttery soft highlighter. Each color is beautiful and totally universal for all skin tones. This makes you feel like a million bucks and shine bright like a diamond. Best fine from Walmart in years.
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this highlighter palette! The colors are not only really pretty and blend well but the brush that’s comes with it is super useful and applies the highlighter really well. I 100% recommend this product!
Erica H.
Pasadena, TX
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Erica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this is a drug store highlighter but feels like a high end product . This is my go to all my other highlights I have threw to the back on my drawers . I’ve already been threw a whole palette this will be my second one . Very affordable and doesn’t cost 30-60 dollars .
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Desiree N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This highlight is so amazing it drugstore but applies like high end I have oily skin I have textured skin and it does not bring out any of my texture it looks so beautiful dry and way more when it applied with wet brush
Montana R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Montana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an extremely nice highlighter set for the price. The colors are gorgeous and payoff is bright! Also it’s buttery and soft . The only reason I don’t give it a 5 star is that it wears off relatively quickly on me. I don’t mind reapplying though, as it’s a beautiful experience using the product .
Kaitlin S.
Syracuse, NY
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Kaitlin S.
Pretty highlighters at an affordable price. Good for any skin type and will give and amazing glow
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,893 reviews
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Lisa F.
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve really liked Flower Beauty’s Products ever since I purchased some at Ulta. I was surprised to see them at CVS Pharmacy. I saw this palette and I fell in love with the colors. I have fair skin and these colors compliment my skin tone so well. They have two different palettes and the one I purchased is Champagne Shimmer. Three beautiful shimmer like radiant colors. The first is like a champagne pearl, the second more of a rose iridescent color and the third is a golden radiance. Not too much shimmer or glimmer, but has amazing pigment, and comes with a brush. Loving this palette and I can’t wait to play around with the colors! Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maysa A.
berea
il y a 2 ans
Kristi T. il y a 2 ans
It’s very pigmented! You definitely can’t beat it for the price it’s beautiful!
Kelly L.
Ipswich , Suffolk
il y a 2 ans
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette is this palette good? Are the highlighters glittery? What are your thoughts?
GLORYMAR V. il y a 2 ans
It is amazing I absolutely love it. I have highlighters from ABH, Becca, cover fx, ofra, etc. So i don't say it lightly when I say it is my favorite highlighter
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
il y a 3 ans
Sara S. il y a 3 ans
Go on the Flower Website and even Ulta carries them now. If for some reason you can’t order or find in Ulta, you can always order from Walmart and most products can be shipped to the store (you would have to pick it up, not shipped to your door) for free so you don’t have to pay shipping charges. My best suggestion would be trying Ulta or even ordering online if you have a wishlist that you need to fill over the shipping amount. That way you’re earning points that turns into cash (very quickly if you are a makeup and skincare junkie like myself hahaha) then you can buy yourself something that you have been eyeing with your points once you get enough. Hopefully that helps. Please understand this is a very soft formula. If you travel with this palette, make sure she is safely wrapped or on top of everything and won’t be tossed around. It’s so worth the softness though. Oh how I wish they would come out with more in THIS formula. The “holographic” one is not anything like the original we have been speaking about. It’s more of a dry and sparkly formula. The one you want though...it looks like glass on your skin! A true glow and it can be down right blinding lol! Hopefully that helps. I know it is aggravating when you can’t find them in store or when you do find them in Walmart, it seems that people have no respect and they swatch them. GROSS! Good luck, beautiful! I know once you get your hands on this baby, you will love it!
Destiney W.
Port Richey, FL
il y a 3 ans
Flower Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Have you guys tried this!!! Omgggggg if not go get it right now. I got mine at wallmart, and I honestly wasn’t expecting the highlights so be so damn good! Let me know what you think!! Comment you pictures wearing it!
Haliyma B. il y a 3 ans
Omg I’m so excited you mentioned this line Flower is epic!! I’ve used their foundation and it has been so flawless 🌹 I didn’t see the highlights they had there-O hope they aren’t gone lol