BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• Must try this 😍1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, ...3 Answers
  • These are beautiful! Do they kick up much powder?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "nice to use, it can be quite hard to blend though as i only use a small amount, does make a lovely gold undertone to my face and is highly pigmented, i was surprised how well it looks, i would recommend it." in 11 reviews
  • "these colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. they are very metallic. a light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. these go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. you can actually blend it away if you over blend. once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. you will have a natural looking glow. the brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. i used it for others! wow what a brush! my only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. and it's got a lot of fallout. which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula." in 8 reviews
  • "i really like this highlighter trio. the colors are cute and swatch nicely they are a little powdery when applying but i don't think it's that bad. end result is beautiful. one of my favorite flower products." in 5 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
This was one of the first highlighter palettes I purchased. I STILL love it to this day. I particularly love these colors; they are so beautiful and can be subtle or bold because of its buildable pigment. All three of the powders are very finely milled and super soft. They blend fairly seamlessly. The finish is shimmery, but not patchy or overly glittery looking. They really do apply beautifully and flawlessly. This palette is supposed to work on almost any skin type and I truly believe that is true.

The only con about this product is the packaging. Every palette I've purchased ends up breaking even if I don't drop it on the ground. It breaks my heart everytime it happens. Also, there is a ton of fallout. Even just gently touching the powder with a brush will cause a ton of powder to kick up and go everywhere. I feel like I end up wasting a lot of product just because of that alone. But these are things I have learned to live with because I love the colors and it is a very good drugstore highlight trio option!

This product is roughly $12 at my local Walmart so it is very affordable! Overall, I do recommend this product and will continue to purchase!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive just recently seen the hype around this highlighting pallet like its a new product but ive had it for over a year now and its been a holy grail of mine since I got it. Its so creamy. So pigmented. And so blinding. It looks amazing for a pop on your eyes as well. It doesnt just sit on your skin either and look noticeable it like melts right into your skin. This pallet was around 15 bucks and works better then most of my high end highlighters as well. Its the best ever. I highly recommend this to everyone !!! But for those of you who want a very natural highlight this might not be for you.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
Another day, another highlighting kit ✨ If you know me, you know that I’m obsessed with glowing at all times ⭐️ I can’t resist all of these fun highlighting products at the drugstore! The @flowerbeauty Shimmer and Strobe Highlighting Palette is a MUST HAVE! It’s so affordable at $15.99 for 3 stunning shades! These will give you a glossy, bright glow to your cheekbones and Cupid’s bow 😘 I love that this formula melts into the skin and doesn’t emphasize any texture! I picked mine up from @ultabeauty ! 🌸
Bethany H.
Clackamas
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette I absolutely absolutely love this palette I have used all of the blush all of the bronzer and I am almost out of the highlighter. the highlight and the bronzer was my absolute favorite part of this I am so looking forward to going and buying another one. I think that for the price it is a great price I got it for $14.99 at Walmart which is the only place I can find it but I absolutely love this product
Lexie S.
Franklin, TN
GO GET THIS RIGHT NOW. Hands down the best highlighter for your money! I will never buy another highlighter, because I won’t need to - this will last forever. They have three different shades, so if you want the light/white color, gold, or a pink/rose gold shade they have all of them! They are so pigmented it’s amazing. I’m in love. Y’all have to check it out!! I’ve recommended it to everybody I know.
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
This has quickly become my go to holy grail highlighter palette! I had seen someone recommend it to give you that “luxury brand/quality bright highlight” and I’m so grateful! I will always recommend this to others. It’s long lasting and it’s an intense glow!! I have been using it everyday and want to buy more to stock up so I never run out. So creamy, pigmented and blinding!
Melissa G.
Kingman, AZ
My tip – don’t overdo it, just a little dab of this silky-smooth powder on the top of cheeks, bridge of nose, and cupid’s bow. Super reflective, super metallic, Super Strobe!"The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.
Jasmine B.
Henrico, VA
This highlighter is amazing. I LOVE IT! I use it almost everyday and it’s so good. It has great pigmentation to it so you have to be light handed or you can easily go overboard. I sits good on top of my foundation and other powders I have over my face and it can be blinding. It very affordable for a drugstore product and is worth it’s money. I think this is the best drugstore highlighter I have used.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This is the only product I have ever tried from Flower Beauty, and I’m sad that’s the case! Because this is great quality, & I love the packaging. It also gives you three different shades in here that are all equally amazing! If you’re looking for an affordable highlighter and you really like that POP! This will give you just that! I really enjoy putting the product on my shoulders when wearing off the shoulder tops, it gives that glow that is just so beautiful when it hits the light. On the face, I love it just as much, on the days I really wanna break out that strong GLOW, I choose this; without a doubt. Highly recommend!FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette 💓
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Oh. My. Word. I tried this on a whim and it was the best decision! I have yet to find a high end highlighter that delivers the same beautiful, glowy highlight that this product does! A little bit goes a long way, so use a light hand and build it up for a more intense highlight. So great. I use this everyday! I need more!
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
I have super pale skin...would this be too dark for me?
Katie C.
At the moment I'm using the stilla highlighter in the shade kitten, for anyone that has used that how does it compare to this? Is this as buttery and soft? Is it very pigmented? Just want opinions!