BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Shine on, Flower Girl, with master strobing, the new face sculpting technique, using the Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette. It starts with a breakthrough strobing formula, which is unique due to its high water content. Then, the creamy formula is triple-pressed, removing any excess water. This gives the powders a unique velvety, lightweight, and silky texture. The result is superb adherence to the face, silky blendability, and pure color intensity. Dab on the soft shimmery shades and sculpt your face with light for a refined, natural looking glow. The soft-focus silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion. The three universal strobing shades are ideal to make any skin tone beam with radiance.

• Must try this 😍1 Answers
  • I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, However ...3 Answers
  • These are beautiful! Do they kick up much powder?3 Answers
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m alright with this highlighter but it’s definitely not the best. I use the gold to highlight but it’s a little to pigmented for me, lasts all day though so that’s a plus. I probably won’t be buying it again but some like the really thick highlights. So I would recommend to anyone that wants a very strong highlight otherwise I don’t recommend. 50/50 my opinion. FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are great for medium to pale skin tones. They are very metallic. A light pink, a medium pink and a champagne. These go on with impact and blend out easily, almost too easily. You can actually blend it away if you over blend. Once blended, these are sheer coverage and a natural glow, as the packaging states. You will have a natural looking glow. The brush with this is an amazing highlighter brush. I used it for others! WOW what a brush! My only problems are that this doesn't last all day, it actually disappears about six hours later. And it's got a lot of fallout. Which is strange because it's a buttery kinda formula.
Veronica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to Highlighter. I usually use the lightest shade for my face and the golden shade to highlight my brow bone. It is a subtle but blinding Highlight. I use it every single day and have two in my collection so I don’t have to worry about running out!
Audrey D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best highlighting palettes there is, and it’s from WalMart! Super soft and buttery with an intense shine. I only use one of the shades in the palette, but, honestly, I’d pay the $11 just for the one shade, it’s that good.
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your looking for a super affordable highlighter that is intense and beautiful then you need to try this highlighter its soft and buttery and the colors will look good on all skin tones. Goes on smoothly and looks good in pictures.
Gina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a pigmented highlight at an affordable price then this is the perfect highlight for you. It stays pigmented even on my oily skin & looks great in photos. I would highly recommend it!
Myranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this from the drugstore? It’s so comparable to high end highlighters. In this palette, you get three HIGHLY pigmented and metallic highlighter shades. The first two lighter shades (champagne and pink one) are lovely mixed together. I’m so happy I picked this palette up at my local Walmart. It is absolutely worth every penny!
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this highlighting palette! The colors in here are so beautiful. This highlight gives you the “wet” look and it is stunning! So creamy and pigmented. Also very affordable. The brand Flower is a great brand, check them out.
Carly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is BOMB. These shades are not subtle highlights. If you want a blinding highlight, you need this palette. So affordable. I wouldn’t use the brush in the palette just because it’s not the best to apply highlight, in my opinion. One of the BEST highlights at the drugstore. YOU NEED THIS!!!
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ah, where do I even start? I purchased this product at Walmart for about 11 dollars. At first, I was sketchy because of the price. I definitely did not want to pay 11 dollars on a drugstore product and it not work. But alas, it proved me wrong! The packaging is what essentially won me over!

This palette comes with three beautiful shades that definitely work with pale skin tones! (I am extremely pale, although it doesn't look like it in the pictures) and I have had a tough time finding highlighters that don't look like a bronzer on me! The colors are a light champagne, peachy pink, and medium golden. They are extremely pigmented, as the pictures shown below are with one swatch! The highlight lasted all day on the face as well-which really surprised me!

The quality overall was definitely unexpected for drugstore. I am absolutely astonished at how creamy and pigmented this palette was! Definitely great for anyone who is a highlight fiend or is just beginning to learn how to highlight! 10/10!
Aylyn C.
Are the colors pigmented ??
Priscilla B.
omg! this looks so pretty! is this brand good?
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
FLOWER Beauty Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette Does it last all day and how has it done on others with super dry skin?
Candace P.
I've been really looking into getting a new highlighter, However I need one with not so much sparkle because I was told the spark makes your makeup look bad. Is that true with this highlighter?
Sarah K.
Is this suitable for really pale skin?