FLOWER Beauty Sheer Up Lip Tint uploaded by MELISSA J.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Sheer genius! Flower Beauty Sheer Up Lip Tint is a super luxurious crayon balm that provides just a kiss of color. This pampering formula leaves your lips feeling moisturized and hydrated. Designed with a twist-up, self-sharpening precision tip, the... see more...

Buy on Walmart
shala2124 C.
shala2124 C.
Decatur
Review for: FLOWER Sheer Up Lip Tint
Chubby lipsticks are my favorite and this one by Flower is a great addition to my collection. The color is a light pink with just the perfect amount of shimmer. I love the precision tip so that I can line my lips with the same color without having to have a separate product. This product is perfect for everyday wear.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Warner Robins, GA
Just got this the other day at Wal-Mart! LOVE IT. I'm not one for lipsticks but I know I need color. This is perfect. It doesn't have the drying aspect that lipsticks do and just the right amount of color #BlessIt
MELISSA J.
MELISSA J.
Ellsinore, MO
I love this product it lasts a long time and doesn't take a lot. It doesn't smear or smudge or dry out my lips. this product is great quality with out the price. I recommend to anyone who wants long lasting color.