FLOWER Beauty Sheer Up Lip Tint uploaded by MELISSA J.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Sheer genius! Flower Beauty Sheer Up Lip Tint is a super luxurious crayon balm that provides just a kiss of color. This pampering formula leaves your lips feeling moisturized and hydrated. Designed with a twist-up, self-sharpening precision tip, the... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: FLOWER Sheer Up Lip Tint more...
Love this product! It isn't so much a lip stain as it is maybe like a tinted balm. It does stain the lips though. It is very light weight with good pigment. I use it on my light makeup days because it isn't the most pigmented thing but I like that.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Review for: FLOWER Sheer Up Lip Tint more...
This is my go to lip product for more natural makeup days. It adds just a hint of color, is moisturizing, and easy to reapply on the go. I always have this in my bag, so if I need a hint of color to bring my look up a little bit, it's right there for me.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Review for: FLOWER Sheer Up Lip Tint more...
Chubby lipsticks are my favorite and this one by Flower is a great addition to my collection. The color is a light pink with just the perfect amount of shimmer. I love the precision tip so that I can line my lips with the same color without having to have a separate product. This product is perfect for everyday wear.
Alyssa G.
Warner Robins, GA
Just got this the other day at Wal-Mart! LOVE IT. I'm not one for lipsticks but I know I need color. This is perfect. It doesn't have the drying aspect that lipsticks do and just the right amount of color #BlessIt
MELISSA J.
Ellsinore, MO
I love this product it lasts a long time and doesn't take a lot. It doesn't smear or smudge or dry out my lips. this product is great quality with out the price. I recommend to anyone who wants long lasting color.
Sarah T.
Monrovia
The color just wasn't strong enough. It's a bummer because this whole line is made in the USA and ethical.
Melissa G.
regina, SK
I got these in a pack for Christmas and the colors are great the formula is confortable. My favorite color is Berry-more. I would recommend this product and would consider buying them for myself.