BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Shadow Play Eyeshadow Quad, 0.21 oz. Velvety powder with luminous finish. Color blends evenly and flawlessly. Smoothes and brightens eyelids. Ginkgo Biloba extract makes delicate lids soft and supple. Dual-sized velvety, suede-like applicator

Find your light. Flower Beauty Shadow Play Eyeshadow Quad offers four gorgeous color palettes to create multiple looks from high fashion to everyday elegance. Flower Beauty Shadow Play Eyeshadow Quad smoothes and brightens delicate eyelids and is enriched with Ginkgo biloba extract to make lids supple and soft.

How To Use:

Place In Your Primer Ultimate Eye Primer all over the eye with your ring finger. You have now given the corresponding eyeshadows a surface to grab onto and stick onto. Apply the eyeshadow with the Ultimate Eyeshadow Brush to define and contour eyes. As the color ascends, it should blend. For further definition apply the darkest shade in the corner and allow it to blend with the softer colors.

Talc, zea mays (corn) starch, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, silica, magnesium myristate, dimethicone, isopropyl isostearate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium edta. May contain/peut contenir: mica (ci 77019), carmine (ci 75470), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), ultramarines (ci 77007), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510).

• How is the pigmentation and staying power on this?2 Answers
  • I have never tried this line. What formula would you como...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?2 Answers
Shell C.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Foxy Browns more...
Considering this makeup line comes from someone that is very uninvolved in the makeup world, I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented the shadows were and how well they blended!
Dianne A.
Mogadore, OH
I don't see any reviews for Drew Barrymore's Flower, so I have to review and tell you all how much I love this line!!! It's only available at WalMart, so I can buy the products when I do my grocery shopping. The eye shadow pallets are amazing!!! I'm almost 60 years old, and they perfect for any age! There is a shimmer to some, but most are matte. They have full pigment to them, which is hard to find in the lower cost brands, and they don't "age" my eyes by settling into the lines, as the other brands sometimes do. And the best of all is they don't test on animals. I've always used the higher-priced brands' before, but now I'm using Flower almost exclusively.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Personally I think this pallet is it bad surprisingly it's more of a subtle look every day look sparkly and it says you can apply your eyeshadow dry or wet for more intensely colors can be used as an eyeliner you apply the lightest shade as a base caller to the lead up to the brow bone apply callers with darkest shade in the crease Blendwell
Ruby W.
Carrollton, GA
I like the way these shadows feel but, once you swatch them things just seem to go downhill. They are very powdery and the pigmentation is very uneven. Fallout is going to happen when you use this eyeshadow quad. When I would try to add more shadow on top I noticed that the colors would slip and pick up the pigment underneath. I didn't have a good time using these. Don't recommend.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These are not bad eye shadows. The problem I have with these is the fact that the colors are similar enough to where they all blend in with each other and make one color of eyeshadow on your lid. If you want that look, this is it. However, if you want to make a distinct look with multiple colors, this is not it in my opinion.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I didn't use this exact pallete, but I did use a single Flower Cosmetics black sheer eyeshadow, and it is awesome!! It is a nice quality packaging, and the color goes on so nicely. It is so pretty, and stays on. Does not clump up like some eyeshadows can do. I even got it on sale at Walmart. I would recommend this brand.
Stephanie M.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Foxy Browns more...
I got this free with a flower beauty order. I love it. Very pigmented and easy to blend. You can't do the eye with this alone because it has no transition colors.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,213 reviews
These shadows from flower beauty are pretty good! They have good pigment they last on the eyes and blend out well definitely a good drugstore brand and product!
Ashley A.
Denton
I give this product a 5 because of good pigment also it has really good colors and nice packaging on it. Some has glitter which i love in a eyeshadow product.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
Pretty neutral toned shadows. Not the most highly pigmented shadows but good quality for the drugstore. Shades blend nicely.
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
Where can I buy this product?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
How is the pigmentation and staying power on this?
Delilah S.
I have never tried this line. What formula would you comoare it too? Is it long wearing amd pigmented?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
You guys like this? I bought one and it seems pigmented!

Walmart