FLOWER Beauty Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Emily M.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

FLOWER Shadow Play Eyeshadow Quad, 0.21 oz: Velvety powder with luminious finish Color blends evenly and flawlessly Smoothes and brightens eyelids Ginkgo Biloba extract makes delicate lids soft and supple Dual-sized velvety, suede-like applicator Never tested on animals see more...

Buy on Walmart
Colleen S.
ELON, NC
Drew Barrymore's Flower Beauty rocks! Don't let the awkward packaging fool you. Her line is AS GOOD as the high-end products without high price tag. I've had this eye shadow pallet over a year, and the pigments are so intense, a little goes a long way. I will have this pallet another year, at least! My biggest frustration is that my local Wal-Mart stores quit carrying her line for some reason. They are supposed to be the exclusive carrier, and their site says they still carry it, but not mine. Everything I've tried in the Flower Beauty line is high quality, I just wish I didn't have to go online and overpay for shipping to get it. Try it if you get a chance!!! Awesome, awesome product that won't disappoint.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Personally I think this pallet is it bad surprisingly it's more of a subtle look every day look sparkly and it says you can apply your eyeshadow dry or wet for more intensely colors can be used as an eyeliner you apply the lightest shade as a base caller to the lead up to the brow bone apply callers with darkest shade in the crease Blendwell
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
I thought all the colors in this were great and I really like the eyeshadow. I would definitely buy this again and any other eyeshadows Flower Beauty Cosmetics would offer
Dianne A.
Mogadore, OH
I don't see any reviews for Drew Barrymore's Flower, so I have to review and tell you all how much I love this line!!! It's only available at WalMart, so I can buy the products when I do my grocery shopping. The eye shadow pallets are amazing!!! I'm almost 60 years old, and they perfect for any age! There is a shimmer to some, but most are matte. They have full pigment to them, which is hard to find in the lower cost brands, and they don't "age" my eyes by settling into the lines, as the other brands sometimes do. And the best of all is they don't test on animals. I've always used the higher-priced brands' before, but now I'm using Flower almost exclusively.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I didn't use this exact pallete, but I did use a single Flower Cosmetics black sheer eyeshadow, and it is awesome!! It is a nice quality packaging, and the color goes on so nicely. It is so pretty, and stays on. Does not clump up like some eyeshadows can do. I even got it on sale at Walmart. I would recommend this brand.