FLOWER Beauty Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Alecia K.FLOWER Beauty Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Ashley A.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad EQ6 Secret Garden see more...

• How is the pigmentation and staying power on this?2 Answers
  • I have never tried this line. What formula would you comoare it t...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?2 Answers
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These are not bad eye shadows. The problem I have with these is the fact that the colors are similar enough to where they all blend in with each other and make one color of eyeshadow on your lid. If you want that look, this is it. However, if you want to make a distinct look with multiple colors, this is not it in my opinion.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
This is a great shadow quad from the drugstore. I'm bummed you can only find it at Walmart or online though. The shadows are pigmented and blend well on the lid and stay in place for a long time if you use a primer.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
This is a hit from Flower beauty!!!! I love the colors and quite pigmented. I did have a little fallout and I had to pull in another palette for my transition shades but it's still a overall good quad
Alecia K.
I thought this eyeshadow quade was so cute! The eyeshadows are blendable. I just wish it could of been more pigmented. Other than that I have no complaints. Flower beauty is really impressing me.
Annã L.
Waterville
You can find this brand at Walmart. They are pretty decent. A little powdery and not the best pigment. But for a drug store they are pretty good.. I have seen better drugstore however.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
These shadows from flower beauty are pretty good! They have good pigment they last on the eyes and blend out well definitely a good drugstore brand and product!
Ashley A.
Denton
I give this product a 5 because of good pigment also it has really good colors and nice packaging on it. Some has glitter which i love in a eyeshadow product.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
Pretty neutral toned shadows. Not the most highly pigmented shadows but good quality for the drugstore. Shades blend nicely.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I love these colors, there neutral and soft and natural. I would definable recommend! I use this everyday
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Super soft and pigmented shadows! I was surprised and very impressed with the quality of the shadows!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Where can I buy this product?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
How is the pigmentation and staying power on this?
Alecia K.
You guys like this? I bought one and it seems pigmented!
Delilah S.
I have never tried this line. What formula would you comoare it too? Is it long wearing amd pigmented?