BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad EQ6 Secret Garden see more...

• How is the pigmentation and staying power on this?2 Answers
  • I have never tried this line. What formula would you como...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?2 Answers
Savannah C.
Diana
Review for: FLOWER Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad more...
This eyeshadow is very pigmented and it goes well with any look. I use it often and it lasts me a long time. It’s easy to take off with makeup remover unlike some other eyeshadows and I defiantly plan to buy again and again. It’s not expensive at all but it is hard to find!
Ruby W.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad more...
I like the way these shadows feel but, once you swatch them things just seem to go downhill. They are very powdery and the pigmentation is very uneven. Fallout is going to happen when you use this eyeshadow quad. When I would try to add more shadow on top I noticed that the colors would slip and pick up the pigment underneath. I didn't have a good time using these. Don't recommend.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
This is a great shadow quad from the drugstore. I'm bummed you can only find it at Walmart or online though. The shadows are pigmented and blend well on the lid and stay in place for a long time if you use a primer.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I thought this eyeshadow quade was so cute! The eyeshadows are blendable. I just wish it could of been more pigmented. Other than that I have no complaints. Flower beauty is really impressing me.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
This is a hit from Flower beauty!!!! I love the colors and quite pigmented. I did have a little fallout and I had to pull in another palette for my transition shades but it's still a overall good quad
Annã L.
Waterville
You can find this brand at Walmart. They are pretty decent. A little powdery and not the best pigment. But for a drug store they are pretty good.. I have seen better drugstore however.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These are not bad eye shadows. The problem I have with these is the fact that the colors are similar enough to where they all blend in with each other and make one color of eyeshadow on your lid. If you want that look, this is it. However, if you want to make a distinct look with multiple colors, this is not it in my opinion.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These shadows from flower beauty are pretty good! They have good pigment they last on the eyes and blend out well definitely a good drugstore brand and product!
Ashley A.
Denton
I give this product a 5 because of good pigment also it has really good colors and nice packaging on it. Some has glitter which i love in a eyeshadow product.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
Pretty neutral toned shadows. Not the most highly pigmented shadows but good quality for the drugstore. Shades blend nicely.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Where can I buy this product?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
How is the pigmentation and staying power on this?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
You guys like this? I bought one and it seems pigmented!
Delilah S.
I have never tried this line. What formula would you comoare it too? Is it long wearing amd pigmented?