Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray

by Flower Beauty

Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray creates a sweat-proof & rub-resistant barrier that maintains your makeup for a fresh just-applied look that lasts all day. The invisible formula will keep your skin looking beautifully matte all day long. Control the mist with our custom spray for the most comfortable application.

What are the best setting sprays (more on the natural side) for dry skin? Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray ? Tell me all!
Is this serum good for sensitive skin?
I need my makeup to last all day. Will this do the trick?
Start your review of Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
i love the soft sprits that comes out. the packaging is really pretty. it’s easy to apply. has a matte finish i think it’s good for someone with both skin types. but i would like my makeup to last a little longer. it might just be the foundation i use.in reviews
Jenn L.
sydney
It was alright for the price as it was quite cheap. Had a bit of a funny smell when put on but it did its job. Only little concern is that you need to spray quite a bit.
Stephanie V.
wilkesboro
Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray uploaded by Stephanie V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did like this setting spray it’s self it is a very light spray and it’s easy to apply and I would definitely put a better sprayer on it because mine broke so quickly I would definitely buy it again.
Tracy T.
Sandy, UT
Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray uploaded by Tracy T.
This setting spray has a fine mister that is wonderful. The smell is good. I love the fact that it has a matte finish. Holds my makeup on all day and is super easy to apply. The price point is good and I would buy this again.
Kriisseyy P.
Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray uploaded by Kriisseyy P.
I was so excited to try this product. I have to say I am real disappointed in my results. It says it's a matte finish but it more of a dewy/oily finish. It's light weight but in extreme heat does not hold. I believe in order to really see how it works you would have to try it. I think it has potential in colder weather.
Rylee S.
Tomball, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVED this setting spray but I only had for about a month I used it everyday and it no longer sprays I never dropped it or anything it just stopped working:( but I really liked this and the price point was great
Christine R.
Ellensburg, WA
I think this product is wonderful. I love that Drew Barrymore is the one that created it. Isle of The Mists on that spray it is the best I've had in a spray bottle. I really wish other brands would get the same kind of spritzer as Flower Beauty has.
Jessie L.
El Dorado, AR
This stuff is definitely long lasting. Helps keep oil away. Has a fine mist spray. I love it!
Stephanie M.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my favorite setting spray. I have many others that are collecting dust because I always grab this one. It has a very fine mist and smells great. It melts my powder into the skin perfectly and keeps my makeup fresh all day.
Julia D.
Bellevue, WA
So it works, it holds makeup and it has a really amazing and fine mist. However, I personally cannot deal with the high alcohol level, which I'd be willing to forget if the scent wasn't so terrible but it is. It is more like a floral perfume than a setting spray and it's way too strong for me.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
This Flower Beauty Seal The Deal Long-Lasting Setting Spray did an exceptional job at holding my makeup in place for hours; in a more Dewey finish versus a matte finish. It lasted for well up to 8 hours and it didn’t allow my makeup to smudge or smear which I find is a need in setting sprays. The only real near negative I could find was the smell. If it had a more pleasant odor than I would have enjoyed it more. But it does the job and I love the packaging and it is affordable so yes, I would purchase this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooke C.
il y a 4 mois
Gabriella L. il y a 3 mois
It works well. I dry my face quickly with a blow dryer so it sets.
Briona P.
Rockmart, GA
il y a 2 ans
Vicki N. il y a 2 ans
🌸🌸🌸🌸The matte setting spray is the only setting spray I use. I used to use Urban Decay DeSlick until I tried this. LOVE IT!!!
Amber C.
Greer, sc
il y a 3 ans
Carin T. il y a un an
It works but I would try your money on something else as the packaging is cheaply made I was able to use my spray once before the nozzle stopped working