BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Power Up! Radiance Boosting Sheet Mask, the perfect pick me up to brighten your complexion and provide a freshfaced glow.

Bio cellulose sheet technology ensures the perfect delivery of our super-charged ingredients. Powered by Luminous Pearl Extract - provides an immediate brightening boost. Made in Korea.

How To Use

1. Prep skin by cleansing and removing any makeup.
  2. Unfold pre-soaked mask and apply to fit the contours of your face, carefully aligning holes for the eyes & mouth.
  3. Leave on for 10-15 min. Remove and gently massage in any excess formula into skin. No need to rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Niacinamide, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Dimethyl Silane, Carbomer, PEG-32, Sea Water, Pearl Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Euphorbia Supina Stem Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.

Megan J.
I did not like this facial mask at all. It was very hard to peel and put on. After rubbing the excess product into my skin after the 10 minutes my face just looked worse. It did not look radiant but rather extremely oily/red. It didn’t burn me or anything like that but it definitely emphasized all of my problem areas. It really pulled out the hyper-pigmentation in my ski. Overall, I looked like I ran a marathon through the woods after using this. I wouldn’t recommend.
Rachael P.
Tonight I tried the @flowerbeauty Radiance Boosting Sheet Mask Luminous Pearl Power Up! thanks to @viewpointsreviews. First of all it has a really nice scent to it. A very light and clean scent, not perfumey at all. As soon as I applied the mask to my face I noticed a cooling sensation which was pleasant. I let the mass stay on for 15 minutes and after I took it off I noticed that my face felt softer and certain parts of my face had a shine to it. This is my first time using a @flowerbeauty mask as I didn't know that this brand had masks and it was a great experience! I would definitely use these masks again and recommend them to you fellow beauty lovers. I received this product free for testing and review purposes and all opinions are my own.
Silver spring , MD
I would like to try this product but I don't know if I am a sensitive skin. But I know I am kind of dry skin. But anyways I like try new things
Malison L.
I use this every other day or as needed. It brighten your face. It doesn't break me out. It smells great and is affordable.
Kacey O.
Cornwall
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and shiny. Leaves you the perfect amount of glow without feeling too ‘oily’. Perfect before applying makeup to brighten up your skin and have it feeling soft.
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
It left my face gorgeous. It made me feel so good and was so relaxing. I tried it for the first time thank to a friend of my who gave it to me as a gift. I'm in love.
Flopy ❤.
BARQUISIMETO 3987, MONTEVIDEO
Ya la probe y me encanto! Se las recomiendo a chicas de piel seca porque hidrata mucho!
La verdad esque la volveria a comprar porque es un producto very good y me encanto
Kirsten L.
Stonehouse south Lanarkshire
I used this for the first time a few nights ago, it’s amazing , so gentle to your skin and left my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed :)
Silvia J.
I love her with all my soul because it moisturizes my skin leaving it very soft and that I love the smell is incredible
Farah k.
Newcastle upon tyne
I went to use Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Face Cleanser I think it is very good
Silver spring , MD
Is There ianyone try this product before ?
How much is it? 😊😊😊
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
How much are these & where do they sell them?
Ro T.
Has anyone tried these? I'm interested but I have extremely sensitive skin. Thank you.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How effective is this product? Notice a different after using?