BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Power Up! Moisture Boosting Sheet Mask, the perfect pick me up to refresh and revive your skin.

Bio cellulose sheet technology ensures the perfect delivery of our supercharged ingredients, while fitting like a second skin.Powered by Alaskan glacier water + mineral rich sea water - soothes and refreshes your skin, while providing cooling hydration. Made in Korea.

How To Use

1. Prep skin by cleansing and removing any makeup.
  2. Unfold pre-soaked mask and apply to fit the contours of your face, carefully aligning holes for the eyes & mouth.
  3. Leave on for 10-15 min. Remove and gently massage in any excess formula into skin. No need to rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Niacinamide, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Dimethyl Silane, Carbomer, PEG-32, Sea Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Euphorbia Supina Stem Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.

Jennifer F.
Columbia
I love most of the Flower products I have tried. My focus in skin care is hydration and calming, so I tend to look for masks that focus on those things and don't use much in the way of acids or exfoliation. Flower beauty products are fun and so reasonably priced!!
Melissa B.
Oklahoma City
I love all of Drew Barrymore's Flower Beauty products! This is a soothing mask at a great price. I'd like to find these products available at more stores than Walmart, as I no longer shop there.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
This was a great hydrating mask, especially when compared with my other favorite drugstore mask. This beauty made my skin feel so much better during this past brutal winter.
Kimmi H.
used it one time and loved how it had my face feeling. Im going to use it a few more times and update this. But as of now i definitely recommend this.
Jaime F.
Manchester
Great mask. It feels really weird on but it's a good weird. Its diffently is hydrating. My face looked great and refreshed after I was done.
Malison L.
If I need to hydrate my skin this is a go to mask. It really hydrates and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Love the flower face mask collection.
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
This makes your skin feel so smooth and nice! It also has a nice smell and isn’t sticky or too goopy.