BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Introducing a range of 24 gorgeously rich lipcolor shades that provide intense color payoff in just one single swipe!

Pure color pigments apply smoothly, while conditioning & protecting lips with healthy antioxidants. Available in a soft matte and cream finish that wear comfortably all day long. With a spectrum of luxurious shades from bold to nearly nude, there is a perfect shade for every look and occasion.

How To Use

Glide onto lips, starting from the center and blending outward. For more precise application, use the Flower Ultimate Lip & Concealer Brush. For more intense color, layer the lip product to your desired shade. To create a more perfect finish, outline your lip line with a lip liner in the same family. We recommend using Flower Petal Pout Lip Liner. Ideally you follow the natural line of your lips, and amplify them according to your preference. If you prefer fuller lips accentuate by going slightly outside the lines.

Ingredients

Matte Lipstick: Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacryladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Red 28 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

Cream Lipstick: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacryadipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Yellow 5 Lake.

FLOWER Beauty Petal Pout Lip Color
  • "Looove this lip formula!!! It’s so good, creamy, pigmented and so affordable! And it’s a nice cruelty free item that feels much more high end." in 7 reviews
  • "I would never have tried these if one of the Youtubers I followed suggested it. These are the most creamy, pigmented, long lasting, comfortable, and overall wonderful lip products ever. There are a lot of different colors to choose from too! The only downside is that Flower beauty is exclusive to Walmart, so you will have to purchase there or online." in 6 reviews
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Peachy Nude, Naked Blush more...
These are beautiful lipsticks. Peachy Nude is a cream finish while Naked Blush is a matte. I prefer the cream finish but I like the color of Naked Blush better. Even though it's a matte it doesn't look dry or chalky. I much prefer these lipsticks over any Maybelline, L'Oreal or Revlon ones. For such a cheap price they're definitely steals!
Sara M.
Review for: Cinnamon Crush, Spiced Petal more...
I got 2 colors and I love them so much they are perfect everyday shades. They wear like a regular lipstick but I love the formula. They don’t feel greasy or slick on the lips they feel like they are going to stay put without being dry Either. I love them so much I’ve been reaching for these everytime I put makeup on. They also have no scent and no taste which is a plus. Spiced petal is an everyday wearable muted pink and cinnamon crush is a medium warm brownish color both are very flattering
I recommend these! Pick up one shade u will love them
Tania S.
Toms River
Review for: Cinnamon Crush more...
This formula is amazing for the price. Feel very smooth and drys down matte but doesn’t dry your lips at all. Does not last that long but worth the buy. The packaging feels very luxurious. Will be recommending to others and repurchasing once I run out !
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
This is my new favorite line at Walmart. I love all of the shade ranges. The product applies creamy and dries down as a semi matte. It states that it is matte, but I did not think it applied or dried down as that. The price is on point ($7) The product applies smoothly and wears very comfortably on the lips. It isn’t transfer proof but looks so beautiful on the lips! I only gave this product 4 stars for simply stating its matte finish when it’s more semi matte to creamy. I recommend anyone to try this line out! FLOWER Beauty Petal Pout Lip Color
Christie A.
Silver Spring
Review for: Other more...
I LOOOOOVE this lipstick, especially for the price. I have this in Desert Rose, which they no longer make and that breaks my heart. The formula is creamy but surprisingly thin (in a good way!) and it lasts for so long on my lips. The color is beautiful too and I get compliments on it all the time! I’ll have to find a dupe :(
Mikayla W.
Review for: Naked Blush more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Creamy enough to not dry out your lips but matte enough to stay in place almost all day long! Even when it starts to fade it is gradual so it will looks so beautiful. With my pale skin I prefer pinky nudes that don’t wash me out. Nude blush does exactly that, will definitely keep purchasing!
Kelley H.
I have just recently come across these although they were suggested by a youtuber I really enjoy a while back. I really enjoy the formula. It's tight to your lips, but still glides and does not feel dry at all! It has a pretty good wear time for a bullet lipstick. Comes in really nice shades! The packaging is really nice and functional! And the price is great especially if you get them at Wal-Mart or their website! Online you can use ebates and save even more! I would highly recommend these to someone that is looking for a nice bullet lipstick. Drugstore or high end the quality is definitely there!
Kayla W.
Review for: Peachy Nude more...
First off, let me just say that I have been loving a lot of Flower Beauty products lately! Not only is the packaging beautiful, but they're also really affordable and good quality as well. I love that these lipsticks come in a variety of shades and that they offer both cream and matte finishes. I got mine in the shade Peachy Nude. I love it because it goes on so smooth and even, feels comfortable on the lips, and is long lasting. I can't wait to try more shades, especially in the summer when I've got a tan and can try a little bit brighter pink color.
Desiree F.
Augusta
Looks like a highend lip product on the lips. The colors are not usually found in the drugstore and you can find these gorgeous pinks and nudes that are inexpensive but look like you are wearing a Tom Ford.
Christie L.
Review for: Hibis-Kiss more...
Just tried this brand from Walmart. Love the range of shades I went with this one and another because they were just so pretty! They’re very long lasting and not drying on the lips which I loved!