FLOWER Beauty Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation uploaded by R E.FLOWER Beauty Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation uploaded by R E.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Every day is a fresh start! Flower Beauty Perfect Canvas Oil-Free Creme Foundation is an ultra-soft, creamy, and lightweight foundation formulated to achieve medium to high coverage. A dual-sided tufted sponge makes it easy to apply evenly and blend... see more...

Laura A.
Casper, WY
I wanted to love this. Drew Barrymore is amazing. However, this was not what I expected. The colors are limited and the product is not pretty on the skin. It looks oily like old school compact foundation. This is definitely a hard pass for me.
Katie C.
this product is okay. it isn't full coverage at all. if you are looking for a product that clogs your pores then this might work for you but personally i don't like this product at all.
R E.
I'm really not the hugest fan of this product. I got it to cream contour and I wasn't impressed. It's not at all blendable and has orangey undertones. The almost feels plasticy! The application process is a nightmare! The sponge doesn't work at all and I fell like it was just spreading it on my skin, not blending. The packaging was nice though..:(
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS
I bought this and thought it would be good for a quick foundation. I disliked it! It made my pores look bigger and separated on my face. I gave it to my cousin and she loves it. I guess different skin texture it works differently on.
JoLee K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I didn't like this. I have a few of her products and liked them all except this. Throughout the day it gets cakey and sits in pores. I will not buy this again.
Meredith G.
Nashville , TN
Too thick for my liking with too little coverage. If I'm going to feel something on my face as much as I did this, than I want it to be full coverage.
Destiny H.
Clarksville, AR
Love this so much . Very light and has awesome coverage and looks fresh and dry all day . Not to keen on the smell but other than that love .
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
This product looks and feels very oily on my skin, also has a very cakey look to it, wouldn't recommend
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
This stuff clumped up on my skin within a minute of me putting it on, leaves my face really greasy
Shana Z.
How does this look when you put it on? Is it flawless?
Shana Z.
How does this look when you put it on? Is it flawless?
Shana Z.
How does this look when you put it on? Is it flawless? Or can you see it? Would you suggest using a brush or a sponge?