BY FLOWER BEAUTY

False plush-lash effect mascara features a new 3-Way brush that provides 360 degree lash coverage! Apply, comb-thru and intensify! Won't smudge, flake, or run. Long-wearing formula leaves lashes soft and supple. Thermal sensitive formula is easily removed with warm water.

• Has anyone tried this? I want to buy it but I want to make sure i...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: FLOWER Outstretched Lengthening Mascara, 0.35 oz more...
I really enjoyed this mascara, it definitely lengenthed my lashes just like I wanted, I normally have to apply like 4 coats of mascara to get any type of change with my lashes but this I did not
Rachel L.
cookeville tennesse
Review for: FLOWER Outstretched Lengthening Mascara, 0.35 oz more...
I have always had trouble finding the right mascara for me. Because I've always wanted nice long eye lashes and this mascara does the trick! If you ladies are having the same trouble as me I definitely recommend it!
Tara M.
This mascara is wearable if you're in a pinch. Wearable is the most positive thing I can say. I don't care for the brush. At all. The mascara is clumpy. And it flakes. I wanted to like this, as I like Drew Barrymore. I just can't. I won't continue wearing it, nor will I purchase again.

I've edited my original review after more uses.
Dianne A.
Mogadore, OH
I never thought any mascara could replace my all time favorite-Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara, but this one comes as close as anyone's! I can't say enough about Flower! And they don't test on animals!
Tiffany P.
Has anyone tried this? I want to buy it but I want to make sure it's worth it