FLOWER Beauty Online Only Heatwave Bronzing Essence

by Flower Beauty

No Sun? No Problem. Sun kissed skin is just a drop away with FLOWER Beauty's Heatwave Bronzing Essence. This soothing, perfecting essence is infused with golden pigments that deliver a buildable natural glow. The silky formula provides refreshing hydration and enhances skin's natural radiance.

FLOWER Beauty Online Only Heatwave Bronzing Essence I’m excited to try this out I am anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail but I wanted to know how is the best way to apply this,, with a brush or a sponge? Also do you have to set this afterwards with a powder bronzer? Just looking for the best technique in order to make it work
Does this give an actual bronze look or just sheen?
Does FLOWER Beauty Online Only Heatwave Bronzing Essence make your face really brown when applying or is it just a light golden glow?
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty Online Only Heatwave Bronzing Essence!
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
FLOWER Beauty Online Only Heatwave Bronzing Essence uploaded by Lisa L.
In love with Flower Beauty’s new bronzer oil . Gives a beautiful glow to the skin that looks more natural . Perfect for wearing to the beach or anywhere you want that sun kissed glow . It also feels hydrating and not greasy . You can add this to your foundation or just dab on the skin where needed . I will definitely be keeping this in my makeup kit . Like most Flower beauty products it is an awesome product and very affordable... Love it !!!! FLOWER Beauty Online Only Heatwave Bronzing Essence
lisa L.
All you need is 2 drops mixed in with your sunscreen to avoid white cast. Since you need so little, this is bound to last through at least 2-3 bottles of sunscreen. So go ahead and keep using that mineral sunscreen you hate. I used it with the Drunk Elephant Sheer physical Daily defense. SO glad I bought several bottles of this! Also, I believe this is a cheaper dupe for DE D Bronzi serum
Kagan C.
Bloomington, IN
So sad. I love flower beauty but this product missed the mark. It is very thick and incredibly difficult to blend. I first tried it as an overall bronze glow base. BAD IDEA! It was so patchy and didn’t move at all, just clung orange to spots on my face. So then I used it as a foundation mixer, it didn’t nothing. It’s just melted away no matter how much I used. Flower beauty has lots of amazing products, I love their purple primer oil so o bought this thinking it was the same but just bronze. This is NOT the same product so don’t make the same mistake I did!
Jessica R.
Bristol, TN
I really like this product for more natural days to give a glowy sunkissed look. I also mix it into my moisturizer and foundation some days but I mostly apply it with a sponge to areas I normally bronze . If you like a more matte look or full coverage then you probably won't like this product but if you like a no makeup makeup look then I'd give it a try. Also I only gave it 4 stars because I don't see it working for a lot of skin tones because it only comes in one shade, it would probably be best for light to light medium skin.
Desireé M.
Fair Lawn
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay so I originally purchased this thinking I could mix it in with my foundation during the summer months. I tried it out twice and both times the next morning I immediately wake up with several red pimples on my face. I typically never break out, so I’m disappointed. This product gives off a nice sunny glow and can even be used without foundation and instead just a little moisturizer. However, due to my breakouts I’ll be returning.
Candy C.
Schaumburg, IL
It pains me to say because I usually love flower beauty products but this is just ok. I have tried applying it after primer and before foundation and also mixing a little into my foundation but I prefer putting it on my face before foundation. The thing is that there is visible tiny glitters on your complexion even after foundation that are noticeable up close but from a distance it’s just glowy. I personally don’t like glitter on my face only my eyes so I prefer other glowy primer/essences (Milani, physicians formula, and Becca). I’d recommend those three before this one Especially because the drop applicator isn’t great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley A.