FLOWER Beauty On Your Mark Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Arlette P.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Laila S.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Affordable-I'll give it that. For such a great brand, this was a disappointment. The color is not dark enough, it's coming off as a light gray instead of black. The tip is very nice, but I was greatly disappointed. Great for beginners, I guess.
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I think is a good product for everyaday make up, not great but not bad. Easy to apply, i have it in Aubergine, brown and khaki Shimmer. You can find it at Tjmaxx at 2$
Laura L.
Laura L.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Great eyeliner! I bought it on clearance at Walmart. Apparently they are being discontinued at Walmart in Canada. It's unfortunate because these eyeliners are really nice! I really like it. It's my favorite liquid eyeliner I've used so far (I've only tried a few though). I find it easy to apply - so it's good for beginners. The only problem I found with it is that it seems a little light on the first swipe, so you might need to build it up some to make it darker. But for the price, it's so worth it. If you see them on clearance, pick them up before they're gone forever! Also, the packaging is so cute!