BY FLOWER BEAUTY

FLOWER Nail'd It Nail Lacquer, 0.4 fl oz: Ultra-shiny, high-gloss formula Does not contain DBP, toluene, or camphor (It's 3 Free!) Vibrant classic and on-trend Never tested on animals see more...

Buy on Walmart
MELISSA J.
Ellsinore, MO
This Polish is awesome I got it as a gift for Christmas and it takes one coat. Great quality. Bright colors and doesn't take forever to get off of my nails. I like the Shae of the bottle as it seems easier to hold onto while painting my nails.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Got this stuff on clearance for $1 and I'm super pleased! The formula is kinda chippy and takes a minute to dry but it's great other than that. Lots of great colors too! I have "Cosmos-politan."
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Really smooth going on. Nicely pigmented. Stays on natural nails a decent amount of time, and stays on fakes for a great amount of time. Good price, and good quality. I do recommend this polish to many friends. A lot of the shades look awesome with a matte top coat!
Katherine R.
Wonderful colors. Easy to apply. I use it when I go to nail salons. Not pricey. This brand is usually on sale, so it's a great deal. Repeat user. A variety to choose from. I'm looking to expand this brand collection I have! Great nail polish & quality.
Ciara I.
Mesa, AZ
This nail polish is one of the worst I've tried. I bought this because it was a nice color and I wanted to try something new. After I applied this to my nails it peeled off in less than two hours. I would definitely not buy this again!
Briana W.
Fort Collins, CO
I really like this nail polish! I was afraid it would chip quickly, but it lasted at least a week! That's an incredible accomplishment for my nails!
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
This stuff is sooo pigmented it goes on smooth and can be layerd if needed I have the color gorgeous gerbeta it is sooooo pretty
cinthya c.
Omg Este es un muy buen producto de los recomiendo se seca muy rápido y no keda parchoso ni nada me encanta
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
They go on smoothly. Nice variety of colors. They last a decent while if you aren't to tough on your nails.
Marlene H.
Review for: Make My Daylily more...
Great color, I need only 2 coats to cover my nail and is amazing, is a semi matte finish.