BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Add a little edge to your look with the help of this Flower Nail'd It Nail Lacquer, which comes in a 0.4 fl oz bottle. This product features an ultra-shiny, high-gloss formula that will definitely attract attention. This long lasting nail polish has both vibrant classics and on trend shades to match with your outfit and accessories. Experiment with the bolder colors to make a statement with your ensemble. The Nail'd It high-gloss nail polish does not contain DBP, toluene or camphor.

Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
Review for: Pansy Schmansy more...
Overall for a lower price nail polish no complaints here sicknesses okay wish to drive a little quicker that's really the only thing I can say their price isn't bad and can get it at Walmart if you have the time to do your nails that's not a bad polish like the color really
MELISSA J.
Ellsinore, MO
This Polish is awesome I got it as a gift for Christmas and it takes one coat. Great quality. Bright colors and doesn't take forever to get off of my nails. I like the Shae of the bottle as it seems easier to hold onto while painting my nails.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Got this stuff on clearance for $1 and I'm super pleased! The formula is kinda chippy and takes a minute to dry but it's great other than that. Lots of great colors too! I have "Cosmos-politan."
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Really smooth going on. Nicely pigmented. Stays on natural nails a decent amount of time, and stays on fakes for a great amount of time. Good price, and good quality. I do recommend this polish to many friends. A lot of the shades look awesome with a matte top coat!
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wonderful colors. Easy to apply. I use it when I go to nail salons. Not pricey. This brand is usually on sale, so it's a great deal. Repeat user. A variety to choose from. I'm looking to expand this brand collection I have! Great nail polish & quality.
Ciara I.
Mesa, AZ
This nail polish is one of the worst I've tried. I bought this because it was a nice color and I wanted to try something new. After I applied this to my nails it peeled off in less than two hours. I would definitely not buy this again!
Briana W.
Fort Collins, CO
I really like this nail polish! I was afraid it would chip quickly, but it lasted at least a week! That's an incredible accomplishment for my nails!
Anna H.
Graham, NC
Review for: Good Bud-Dy more...
The color was nice but I had to re-apply like two more times and the texture came out a bit odd. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
This stuff is sooo pigmented it goes on smooth and can be layerd if needed I have the color gorgeous gerbeta it is sooooo pretty
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Omg Este es un muy buen producto de los recomiendo se seca muy rápido y no keda parchoso ni nada me encanta