FLOWER Beauty Miracle Matte Universal Finishing Powder uploaded by Anita L.FLOWER Beauty Miracle Matte Universal Finishing Powder uploaded by veezy G.FLOWER Beauty Miracle Matte Universal Finishing Powder uploaded by veezy G.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It’s a miracle worker! Miracle Matte Universal Finishing Powder sets your makeup while smoothing the appearance of fine lines and pores for a flawless matte finish.

The ultrafine silky formula creates a soft-focus effect for a seamless result. The universal powder works perfectly to flatter every skin tone. Featuring a mirror and a sponge to stay beautifully matte on-the-go.

How To Use
Open the cap to reveal the Flower puff. Dab the powder onto the puff. Concentrating on the areas of your complexion where you experience the most shine, rock the puff along your face, back and forth pushing down in the areas you want to deposit powder.

Ingredients
Mica, Silica, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Carmine.

Allie P.
The best matte powder i have ever used!! This will be a staple in my makeup collection. I have oily skin and this keeps me matte throughout the whole day! I’ve never loved a setting powder this much. It goes on amazing and isn’t cakey at all. It’s smooth and makes your skin flawless. The best part is that it’s affordable! Pick this one up the next time you go to the drugstore.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my all time favorite pressed powder, I’m currently on my second one! I have oily skin and visible large pores and this helps my skin look so good!!! It sets my foundation really nicely and I also use it to set my under eyes. It doesn’t give off any white cast, even with my medium skin tone.
Hannah K.
Moorpark, CA
My makeup is never truly finished without this product, it's amazing. It's the best setting powder I've used because it does exactly what it;s supposed to. It has a lightweight finish, it keeps my face matte most of the day, and it isn't noticeable on my face. Highly recommend!
Brittany A.
Clinton, MA
I LOVE this powder! The packaging is really nice especially for a drugstore brand product. The powder has a nice, light finish and gives off zero flashback in photos. I’ve tried many of the expensive finishing powders and this one is my favorite by a long shot.
Taylor M.
If you want that matte finish this is your product! I love it. I just pat a little on my forehead, nose & cheeks after doing my foundation. It doesn’t look cakey on me personally but if you have dry skin I would use very little, just like any kind of powder. Flower is a really affordable brand but go figure they stopped carrying it at my Walmart so it’s impossible to find it anymore. FLOWER Beauty Miracle Matte Universal Finishing Powder
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
I just purchased this one and was excited to see a pressed compact that I could carry around with me! I love their loose powder and this one is great! Definitely smooths out my skin and sets my foundation with my oily skin. I'll keep using it to see if it continues to keep it matte and set it! Love the mirror in it too!!
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
Love this stuff! Makes my face look absolutely flawless and is most definitely matte! I have combo skin with huge pores and this stuff is a god sent! It’s a bit pricey for drug store but worth it!
Courtney L.
Georgetown, KY
This is by far the best finishing powder I have tried! It has a “blurring” effect that I really love and it is definitely matte. With the price of this product, it is definitely worth a try. I plan to buy again!
Anita L.
I use this to set my foundation FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation , and it worked it took the deftness down , this is the 1st time using finishing powder I think it looks like a natural finish but it says Matt finish , have to keep trying. FLOWER Beauty Miracle Matte Universal Finishing Powder
Justice B.
Hesperia
If you have combination skin and foundation makes it looks more oily than normal , than this gives your face the perfect matte finish and helps with the shimmer of the foundation. 10/10 recommendation to anyone, with any type of skin ❤️ and it’s white so it matches ANY skin tone as well
Jayasree R.
Anyone use this Dos it turns in cakey or stays in place
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
How is this for dry skin?????
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Does this turn cakey or orange?
Kaitlan A.
1,134 reviews
Dying to try this! Does it work to help fill in pores?
YASMINE B.