Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Review for: Melon Pop, Soft Berry more...
I am a huge fan of flower lip products , but the only negative thing about them is that the liquid lip color does chip off fairly easily. I would definitely recommend keeping it on you because you WILL need to re apply every couple of hours, especially if you eat/drink something. Other than that, they have amazing colors and they feel great on my lips! I never have an issue with the products drying out my lips either!