BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's a miracle worker! Flower Miracle Matte Finishing Powder is the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup. Not only does it set and perfect, but it helps to mattify shine and provides optical blurring to skin. The end result is a flawless finish. Set... see more...

• Does this powder work t mattify? Does it leave a white cast?2 Answers
  • How good is this product??2 Answers
  • I have been thinking of buying this to try out but I don't want to ...1 Answers
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I got this powder last week and it's my first product from the brand Flower Beauty.

I have been on the hunt for a good drugstore dupe / alternative for the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder because that product has been the only thing that kept my undereye concealer in place and crease-free but I wasn't willing to pay $25 (4.2 grams) for it everytime I ran out unless I absolutely can't find a substitute.

This powder is available at Walmart for $13.25 (8 grams) and is the same lightweight, fine-milled, white powder that goes on invisible as you apply.
This powder claims to: mattify & minimize imperfections, which I'm happy to report that it did accomplish those promises for me from 11am - 7pm while I had my makeup on.

It left a smooth texture on my skin, filled any lines that were usually around the eye area and did not crease or dry out my undereye area inspite the 40°F weather.

Absolutely love this powder and highly recommend this if you have oily or combination skin!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Im giving it two stars only because the packaging is cute BUT everything else isnt. This powder smells nasty first off! Second it is very finely milled BUT leaves the ugliest white cast of all time. I bought this after i couldnt find the elf hd powder and boy was that a mistake. The mirror i use has a light and it literally looked like i had flour on my under eyes under the light even when i brushed it off with a powder brush and i even tried a blending brush. This is totally a NOOO .
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. First of all it is so cheap & there is plenty of product in it that will last me a long time. So you are getting your money's worth at an affordable price! Next, you can get this at any Walmart! So it's easy to find. It does have flashback if you don't correctly blend into your face, but that is normal for any kind of translucent powder! But once properly blended ABSOLUTELY NO FLASHBACK! I was amazed! I also use it as an oil control pre primer. Before I put any makeup on or prime my face, I take a fluffy brush gently dip it into the translucent powder & evenly apply it all over my face. This hack not only controls some of that excess oil but makes my pores less noticeable! I have tried this with other translucent powders & I have to say this one definitely had the best outcome! Also the packaging is BEAUTIFUL. Rose gold & white! I will be buying more flower beauty in the future!
Erin M.
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
In a world where translucent setting powders are a dime a dozen, this one isn't half. The price point is good, the packaging is cute, and it is very very finely milled. However there are some specific situations in which I would and wouldn't use this product.

I have extremely oily skin. I use this powder most often straight to my skin on top of some moisturizer and a sheer-coverage powder foundation. Locking in the moisturizer and light foundation with this stuff works really well. It keeps me matte all day with minimal touch up. You do need to me mindful of a white cast however. If you have fair skin this powder will work for you.

I would not use this powder with full-coverage foundation or to set concealer, especially under the eyes. I think the talc in this powder really enhances creases, and left me with under eyes of an eighty year old. It also made me look cakey/powdery on other parts of my face when I used it to set my foundation.

Overall I think this powder is best used on a bare face or with light coverage products, especially in the T-zone. It really does help soak up oils really well!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This product looks high end, but they should've spent less on packaging and more on formula.

Firstly, It's almost impossible not to spill (unless that was just my particular case). Every time I tipped it, the stopper came out and product got everywhere.
Second, the smell is pretty foul. It's a stale smell that I couldn't overlook.
And the performance of the product...I was tremendously disappointed. The white cast is terrible. I had to use so much more setting spray to get the powdery look to diminish. This product is definitely not good for baking, as I had white patches where the brush couldn't get the residual powder off.
All in all, I would not recommend this whatsoever.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I was very disappointed when I open it. The case is huge but when you take the top off not only does this powder fly all over the place (you probably inhale more than you get to actually wear) it contains a small amount of powder. This is not a good powder to attempt to set your concealer or bake with. It has a very fine but gritty feel. There is flash back with photography when wearing his powder. I was super excited to try this but ended up being extremely disappointed
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I love this powder it's a must have. It's good if you have oily skin or dry skin. I like to use this powder when I bake underneath my eyes. It smooths out fine lines and pores. It does leave me a little dry but I use the Mario Badescu Facial spray to fix that. The Flower brand used to be sold at Walmart, buy they discontinued it! I know flower beauty has their own website. So I think I will order it online! I highly recommend this product!
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is probably the best translucent setting powder that you can buy at the drugstore, or at least it is in my opinion. It's affordable and it keeps my makeup matte and in place all day. If you have oily skin, you are really going to like it.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
This is my first product from Flower Beauty. A friend recommended the finishing powder and I must say I am impressed. I have a couple of high end brands that I love and this is really comparable to those. I would get this again. I absolutely think my makeup is staying on longer. I love how it looks. There is a pleasant subtle smell. And you cannot beat the price.
Angela W.
Angela W.
I tried this powder as an alternative for the Laura Mercier powder to save some money. My first impression was that this was a really good powder. However, I noticed that it really settled into my pores throughout the day. Also, it causes major flashback in flag photography, so I would steer clear of this powder for that.
Zuly R.
Zuly R.
Does this powder work t mattify? Does it leave a white cast?
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
How good is this product??
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
I have been thinking of buying this to try out but I don't want to spend the money if it isn't worth it. So, what do you think of this finishing powder?