BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's a miracle worker! Flower Miracle Matte Finishing Powder is the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup. Not only does it set and perfect, but it helps to mattify shine and provides optical blurring to skin. The end result is a flawless finish. Set... see more...

Macey C.
Findlay, OH
I’m really bummed out about this product! I wanted to love it because I’ve heard such great things about Flower Beauty. I used it to bake under my eyes and set my face. The powder was really soft and made me look matte. But it gave HORRIBLE flashback. Would not recommend.
Leslie L.
Fort Smith
This is a really nice powder. It is milled super fine so you don’t need to use much to get a nice, soft finish to your skin. The only thing I dislike about it is the scent. But the scent isn’t too overpowering so it’s manageable.
w a.
The packaging for this particular product is bulky! Its huge! Its about $12 at walmart or ulta but works well. Not good for travel because its so big! Works well on most skin tones! I got this because casey holmes on yt
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Just finished this up yesterday and i NEED to get more today!!!  There are alot of high end powders with this exact ingredient in them so this is such a good deal! This is perfect for my oily skin!! I always apply it with a powder puff either the one the included or another one.  It gives a beautiful blurred effect to the poresAND keeps me matte!!! It also helps keep my makeup from breaking up on my oily skin!!
Michelle M.
This product is nothing short of phenomenal! I am soooo picky with powder, being that I have huge pores and crazy oily skin. This powder literally made my makeup look airbrushed and FLAWLESS! It's lasted me hours through waiting tables and looks gorgeous. I am so stoked I found this product! It's comparable to the MUFE HD setting powder and a fraction of the price. Can't recommend enough!
Taylar T.
Cleveland
Very good finishing powered, it smooths so well and lasts on my combo skin. I’m not a fan of the way the packaging is, I feel like I loose a lot of product. For the value I will continue using, I really like it!
Abigail N.
Belmont, NC
This finishing powder is my favorite right now, I haven't found one like it. it keeps you makeup on all day and doesn't settle in to fine lines. Its great for oil - normal . there is no cons about this products the pros are that it blurs your face to perfection. I recommend this to almost everyone.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about the Miracle Matte finishing powder from Flower Beauty. It is extremely finely milled, but can feel a bit grainy, and is kind of hard to pick up with a brush. However, it comes with its own puff that is perfect for applying this powder. It does an amazing job at mattifying and setting your makeup.
Sarah T.
Monrovia
Absolutely love this company and this matte finishing powder. The container is a little annoying because it gets powder everywhere. I'm constantly cleaning the sides of it and when I close it I see power get all over the vanity and in the air. The only flaw to this product.
Anna M.
Pana, IL
This finishing powder really works to minimize my fine lines. It also helps my foundation to stay in place. However, I do not like the smell of the powder. I will use it until i run out but i will be trying a different powder when i have the chance.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
How good is this product??
Zuly R.
Does this powder work t mattify? Does it leave a white cast?
Whitney G.
I have been thinking of buying this to try out but I don't want to spend the money if it isn't worth it. So, what do you think of this finishing powder?
Kayla C.
What do you use to apply the powder and blend it? I always get patches of powder that doesn't seem to want to blend.
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Would you say this is comparable to Laura Mercier powder??

back