FLOWER Beauty Miracle Matte Finishing Powder, MM1 Translucent, 1 oz

by Flower Beauty

It's a miracle worker! Flower Miracle Matte Finishing Powder is the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup. Not only does it set and perfect, but it helps to mattify shine and provides optical blurring to skin. The end result is a flawless finish. Set...

What cruelty free setting powders do you guys recommend? I would prefer drugstore options but I am open to high end as well if they are worth it.
Would you say this is comparable to Laura Mercier powder??
What do you use to apply the powder and blend it? I always get patches of powder that doesn't seem to want to blend.
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty Miracle Matte Finishing Powder, MM1 Translucent, 1 oz!
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t say enough how much I dislike this product. Obviously everyone has different skin but for my oily/combo skin this dries me out so badly to the point it hurts if I smile, crinkle my nose, and furrow my brow. It is so finely milled that when you open the lid (which is so hard to get off!) it kind of disappears into the air. The smell is also weird, almost chemical-y. By far one of the worst beauty products I’ve ever used. Normally I try to use a product completely to get my money’s worth but this is just going into the garage since I cannot return to Ulta.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I do not like this powder: it builds up in my fine lines and corners of my eyes unlike any of the other powders I use like the E.L.F. Cosmetics, HD Powder, Sheer, 0.28 oz(pack of 1) or the Pack of 4-Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder, Fair Light0.7 oz, and they are a lot less than this powder. I will be skipping this powder after I pass it on.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
This product is nothing short of phenomenal! I am soooo picky with powder, being that I have huge pores and crazy oily skin. This powder literally made my makeup look airbrushed and FLAWLESS! It's lasted me hours through waiting tables and looks gorgeous. I am so stoked I found this product! It's comparable to the MUFE HD setting powder and a fraction of the price. Can't recommend enough!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Johnstown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The packaging on this is gorgeous but unfortunately it's also misleading. You don't get nearly as much as you think you're going to with this product and the flash back is terrible! It has a very silly texture though and looks pretty on if you aren't taking photos.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It does what it says. It’s a matte setting powder. To me it’s more of a white than a translucent powder. I did notice that the powder took off some of my foundation when I went to set it. And to me there is a strange scent with it. I won’t be repurchasing this powder and will most likely pass it along to another person.
Louisiana
I LOVE THIS PWDER! Only problem Im having with it is the white cast it has but besides that it is amazing and last AAALLLLLLLLL day. The product container is bulky so traveling with it is a no go and if you do decide to travel with it you will have a lot of free powder in the lid area
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
ok, i’m so torn over this product. it makes my skin look AMAZING. zero pores and so smooth; however, it leaves THE WORST white cast ever. i can see it without a light on my face. i have to use a ton of powder over top of it and then it will go away. i still don’t know how to feel.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Owasso, OK
I don't think that this is a BAD product, maybe i just don't know how to use it that well, but it leaves a really gritty finish and I feel like i can tell i baked ( that white look) no matter how many times i brush it off. So great price for the product but maybe i need more practice
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Grovetown, GA
the dust that comes along with this powder is ridiculous. the packaging is so bulky and makes it hard to not get powder everywhere!!! it's a very doing power I felt like. I have normal skin and an oily t zone and just didn't see the hype this had
Oily / Acne, Large Pores
Bealeton
This is the best product I have stumbled upon. It is very finely milled and just an amazing product. Keeps the oil at bay all day. A little goes a long way and the price is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...