BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's a miracle worker! Flower Miracle Matte Finishing Powder is the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup. Not only does it set and perfect, but it helps to mattify shine and provides optical blurring to skin. The end result is a flawless finish. Set... see more...

Michelle M.
This product is nothing short of phenomenal! I am soooo picky with powder, being that I have huge pores and crazy oily skin. This powder literally made my makeup look airbrushed and FLAWLESS! It's lasted me hours through waiting tables and looks gorgeous. I am so stoked I found this product! It's comparable to the MUFE HD setting powder and a fraction of the price. Can't recommend enough!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. First of all it is so cheap & there is plenty of product in it that will last me a long time. So you are getting your money's worth at an affordable price! Next, you can get this at any Walmart! So it's easy to find. It does have flashback if you don't correctly blend into your face, but that is normal for any kind of translucent powder! But once properly blended ABSOLUTELY NO FLASHBACK! I was amazed! I also use it as an oil control pre primer. Before I put any makeup on or prime my face, I take a fluffy brush gently dip it into the translucent powder & evenly apply it all over my face. This hack not only controls some of that excess oil but makes my pores less noticeable! I have tried this with other translucent powders & I have to say this one definitely had the best outcome! Also the packaging is BEAUTIFUL. Rose gold & white! I will be buying more flower beauty in the future!
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
In a world where translucent setting powders are a dime a dozen, this one isn't half. The price point is good, the packaging is cute, and it is very very finely milled. However there are some specific situations in which I would and wouldn't use this product.

I have extremely oily skin. I use this powder most often straight to my skin on top of some moisturizer and a sheer-coverage powder foundation. Locking in the moisturizer and light foundation with this stuff works really well. It keeps me matte all day with minimal touch up. You do need to me mindful of a white cast however. If you have fair skin this powder will work for you.

I would not use this powder with full-coverage foundation or to set concealer, especially under the eyes. I think the talc in this powder really enhances creases, and left me with under eyes of an eighty year old. It also made me look cakey/powdery on other parts of my face when I used it to set my foundation.

Overall I think this powder is best used on a bare face or with light coverage products, especially in the T-zone. It really does help soak up oils really well!
Brittany G.
This product looks high end, but they should've spent less on packaging and more on formula.

Firstly, It's almost impossible not to spill (unless that was just my particular case). Every time I tipped it, the stopper came out and product got everywhere.
Second, the smell is pretty foul. It's a stale smell that I couldn't overlook.
And the performance of the product...I was tremendously disappointed. The white cast is terrible. I had to use so much more setting spray to get the powdery look to diminish. This product is definitely not good for baking, as I had white patches where the brush couldn't get the residual powder off.
All in all, I would not recommend this whatsoever.
Amanda D.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I was very disappointed when I open it. The case is huge but when you take the top off not only does this powder fly all over the place (you probably inhale more than you get to actually wear) it contains a small amount of powder. This is not a good powder to attempt to set your concealer or bake with. It has a very fine but gritty feel. There is flash back with photography when wearing his powder. I was super excited to try this but ended up being extremely disappointed
Gloria O.
Im giving it two stars only because the packaging is cute BUT everything else isnt. This powder smells nasty first off! Second it is very finely milled BUT leaves the ugliest white cast of all time. I bought this after i couldnt find the elf hd powder and boy was that a mistake. The mirror i use has a light and it literally looked like i had flour on my under eyes under the light even when i brushed it off with a powder brush and i even tried a blending brush. This is totally a NOOO .
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I love this powder it's a must have. It's good if you have oily skin or dry skin. I like to use this powder when I bake underneath my eyes. It smooths out fine lines and pores. It does leave me a little dry but I use the Mario Badescu Facial spray to fix that. The Flower brand used to be sold at Walmart, buy they discontinued it! I know flower beauty has their own website. So I think I will order it online! I highly recommend this product!
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO
I was looking for a matte translucent powder while I was at Wal-Mart in October. I came across this powder down on the very bottom shelf. I was sceptical when I 1st used it. But now I use it every time I wear make up or by itself in my T zone when I know I'll be oily. This is now my favorite translucent setting powder. #contest
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
This is the first Flower product I've tried and I'm not disappointed. It does what it's meant to do and it helps your makeup last all day. When I first wanted to buy it all of the negative reviews made me skeptical but I'm so glad I tried it. I know it's not everyone favorite but it definitely is mine. For the price it does its intended job. The packaging is cute and the powder is so fine it brushes away after I bake under my eyes. I am not a fan of the puff, I just use my own brush :)
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
I don't understand why everybody loves this powder. Seriously. What am I doing wrong? When I wear it during the day, I look cakey and like I will be performing on a stage. When I turn on my flash, I get the worst flashback that I have ever seen that it looks like I have a skin disease. I just put on a light layer and it's a disaster. Glad I tested it out before using it for my wedding.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
How good is this product??
Zuly R.
Does this powder work t mattify? Does it leave a white cast?
Whitney G.
I have been thinking of buying this to try out but I don't want to spend the money if it isn't worth it. So, what do you think of this finishing powder?
Kayla C.
What do you use to apply the powder and blend it? I always get patches of powder that doesn't seem to want to blend.