FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder

by Flower Beauty

It's a miracle worker! Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder sets your makeup with a veil of subtle radiance.

Our satin formula absorbs oil and smooths skin with a soft focus effect. Micro pearl pigments diffuse light for an ambient glow, providing the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup.

How To Use
Open the cap to reveal the Flower puff and slide two fingers under the black strip. Release the loose powder onto the puff. Concentrating on the areas of your complexion where you experience the most shine, rock the puff along your face, back and forth pushing down in the areas you want to deposit powder.

Ingredients
Mica, Silica, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Carmine.

Does this powder has glitter in it?
Is this powder actually good for dry skin? Does it look dry or just airbrushed?
FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder Is this one better than the matte powder by Flower?
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder!
Lexington
I love this product and it keeps my makeup on and matte. The flashback is really bad especially for darker skin. I would minimize the flashback. It gets a bit oily but not too much b
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product. This is my favorite drug store setting powder. I would say it’s good for all skin types. It has a little bit of shimmer in it but it’s not all that noticeable once applied. I like it for setting my under eye the most. It’s a great price. I would recommend this.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Clovis
Purchased at: Walmart
This powder leaves such a beautiful flawless glowy finish to the skin! I usually have dry skin, but more recently it has been combo and I don’t always set with a powder because I don’t like looking cakey and I feel like it’s easy to achieve a cakey look on my skin so I have to be careful, but this one I highly recommend especially with a setting spray over top to finish it off it’s beautiful! If you have problems with matte or regular setting powders looking cakey on you then try this one it’s a lot better for me at least cause I know I have that problem.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started using this and so far I am really enjoying it! I have dry skin and I dont like to look super matte because looking glowy makes you look healthy and fresh. I think this does a great job at setting the face. I gave this 4 stars because I wish they had more colors. I would love a lighter one to use to highlight under my eyes... but they also need darker ones for different skin tones and poc!
Dry / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Duncan, SC
Not impressed with how powder it is. I choke every time I use it . It melts in ur skin great but I can’t get past the choking of powder. Kinda pricey for very little product . I paid $10 for something not even half way full . Why the container is so big for little product is beyond me. I don’t recommend this product at all .FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Danbury, CT
This finishing powder is amazing. I love how quick and easy this Absorbs all the oil on my face. Leaves my skin having a soft effect. Super matte finish. Great for oil, dry and patchy skin. I love how this product is designed. Super easy to use and doesn’t require a lot of powder for a flawless look. Also leaves a beautiful glowing look on the face. Really recommend this finishing powder.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
mechanicsville
I've been using this powder for a couple of weeks now and I think it's beautiful. It gives your skin a very subtle glow. It's not powdery, at all. At my age (47) powders can really make you look horrible when it settles into fine lines. This product doesn't look powdery at all on the skin. This is a finishing powder, not a setting powder so I definitely wouldn't recommend it for setting the undereyes or baking with it.
Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Albany , NY
I purchased this flower beauty powder from Walmart it was at a great price under 15$ it has a nice finly milled texture but a weird smell when you first apply it it goes on nice not chalky or cakey it's a nice drug store powder option
Oily / Acne
Clifton, NJ
I got this powder because I wanted something to kind of set my make up but not mattify it. I think this powder is great— it works amazing, and is so fine. It has tiny glitters in it so if you don’t like that I wouldn’t recommend this to you. My only con is the packaging. Getting the powder out is so tough, I have to hit the container like crazy. I also hate opening and closing this because always bursts out.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
The Miracle Glow powder is so finely milled with the slightest shimmer to make your skin look healthy. This gives a skin like glow, avoiding making you look flat/dull. I usually don’t use up powder because I have dry skin and can’t use much, but this one I actually got through. Love this powder, would recommend and buy again!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...