FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder uploaded by Samantha E.FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder uploaded by nevaeh r.FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder uploaded by Mary P.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's a miracle worker! Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder sets your makeup with a veil of subtle radiance.

Our satin formula absorbs oil and smooths skin with a soft focus effect. Micro pearl pigments diffuse light for an ambient glow, providing the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup.

How To Use
Open the cap to reveal the Flower puff and slide two fingers under the black strip. Release the loose powder onto the puff. Concentrating on the areas of your complexion where you experience the most shine, rock the puff along your face, back and forth pushing down in the areas you want to deposit powder.

Ingredients
Mica, Silica, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Carmine.

Buy on ULTA
Veronica F.
Jackson, NJ
I like this powder. It isn’t a setting powder but still keeps my concealer from creasing. It gives my skin the most beautiful glow. Sometimes when I am lazy I just put on my eyebrows, mascara, tiny bit of concealer, and brush this all over my face. It seriously makes my skin so healthy looking. I only gave this 3 stars though because I cannot stand the glitter!!! It’s everywhere and although it’s not always noticeable it makes me look like a vampire from Twilight in the sun!! Flower Beauty please remove the glitter and also make the packaging not so bulky and unnecessary and you will easily have a 5 Star HG product here.
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I LOVE this powder! I find that my skin doesn’t really care for mattifying products any more, especially under my eyes. I apply this all over my face. It doesn’t look dry AT ALL. It really is translucent and it has a very slight shimmer/sheen. Not too much for all over application, but enough. It makes my skin look smooth with a healthy glow, which I love. The $14 price tag is waaay friendlier to your wallet than higher end brands. The packaging isn’t my favorite though, it’s bulky and the lid can be a pain to remove. Minor issue, it’s a great product.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
The first time I tried this I like it. Then the second time I tried this I put it under eyes around my cheekbone area to give a nice glow and it splotched on my cheeks. It was so horrible I had to remove all my makeup from my under eyes down :( I haven’t tried it again since then because who had time to remove all their makeup and start over? I’ve heard great things about the translucent setting powder so I’d love to give that a chance. But I would not recommend trying this one.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
Do you hear those angels singing?! I do. This is my favorite setting powder of ALL TIME. Yes better than any high end brand. It is so gorgeous. It has teeny tiny little shimmers in it, but it doesn’t look glittery. The powder is super finely milled and has a sort of pinky tint. It really brightens, illuminates, sets, and baked well. I love it. And the packaging is not only beautiful but extremely functional too. Try the powder!!! You will love it!!
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
This product is wonderful. It has a drugstore price tag and a high end quality. It’s very easy to apply and it’s great for a glowy finish. The only downfall is the packaging is rather large and hard to store with the rest of my setting powders.
nevaeh r.
Bought this earlier this week and so far loving it! Ive been told that there aren’t any satin powders before, so when I stumbled upon this product i just had to try it! So far i love this powder! it makes my skin look so flawless and glowy instead of super matte! Which is a look i enjoy for the summer! FLOWER Beauty Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I really like the packaging of this product. It comes with a pretty tough white container. The way it's made I think your suppose to dump the powder you want into the lid and then dip your brush in it. Which is what I did and it works great with no mess. I wanted to like this powder so much. I have dry skin so I thought I would fall in love... Nope. It did make my skin smooth but my husband immediately pointed out that I looked like a twilight vampire. Meaning there was glitter. It's not bad but when the light hits it directly it looks like there are tiny specs of glitter. Some may like that but that was just a nope for me.
Leilani R.
Beacon, NY
I love to set my under eyes with this powder! It’s very finely milled, and it’s not as drying as using a matte powder under the eyes. I think it’s a great alternative for the pricey Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder.Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Sarah Beth C.
Sylacauga, AL
I do not understand this powder at all. It almost feels wet, but it’s not. It’s easy to apply, but it leaves a white cast under the eyes. It has a matte finish. I will not but again. I need to play with mine more to see if I can figure it out.
Kenzie S.
west bend
It’s a very fine powder and it’s super good for setting under your eyes or anywhere you need to set, but the flashback of this product is unreal. The packaging is very pretty and it’s pretty cheap, but I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Does this powder turn cakey or orange on your face? That's what I have trouble in.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this make my skin look glowy?
Kaitlan A.
How does this look underneath the eyes?
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
How's the flashback on this powder. So many of these powders look great in person, but awful in certain lighting or on flash photography.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Is the hype true? I’ve heard a lot of good reviews about this powder but the few products I’ve tried from the brand didn’t work for me so I’m hesitant to buy.