BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's a miracle worker! Miracle Glow Satin Finishing Powder sets your makeup with a veil of subtle radiance.

Our satin formula absorbs oil and smooths skin with a soft focus effect. Micro pearl pigments diffuse light for an ambient glow, providing the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup.

How To Use
Open the cap to reveal the Flower puff and slide two fingers under the black strip. Release the loose powder onto the puff. Concentrating on the areas of your complexion where you experience the most shine, rock the puff along your face, back and forth pushing down in the areas you want to deposit powder.

Ingredients
Mica, Silica, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Carmine.

Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this powder but you really have to give your face a nice spritz with a setting spray & make sure you ounce it into your skin with a damp beauty blender. Otherwise I feel like it skins on top of the skin. I don’t really like the packaging, to me it makes a mess easily you have to be really careful with taking off the lid so powder doesn’t fly everywhere. Loose powders have always been really hit & miss with me. I feel like I just prefer a pressed powder over a loose one. I’ve recently been using the limelight by alcone pressed powder & it is absolute perfection!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This finishing powder is amazing. I love how quick and easy this Absorbs all the oil on my face. Leaves my skin having a soft effect. Super matte finish. Great for oil, dry and patchy skin. I love how this product is designed. Super easy to use and doesn’t require a lot of powder for a flawless look. Also leaves a beautiful glowing look on the face. Really recommend this finishing powder.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this flower beauty powder from Walmart it was at a great price under 15$ it has a nice finly milled texture but a weird smell when you first apply it it goes on nice not chalky or cakey it's a nice drug store powder option
Kristen B.
Harrisburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. It’s so smooth on my face and it makes my makeup look flawless and lasts all day. Halfway through the day, my nose area gets really oily, but when i use this stuff, it stays perfect all day. I don’t ever have to do any touch ups.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because Casey Holmes on youtube raves about it, she's so right!! It sets my makeup so beautifully! It leaves a natural look on the skin that lasts all day day and its so affordable!
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I was gonna love this the package is so pretty but this has a very bad smell it's cakey and it has major flashback! I gave it away!!
Madison K.
Vonore, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Little cakish. Not my favorite but I️ actually like it on oily clients. It’s worth the small amount of money to just test out!
Alessia N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ don’t love this product. I️t enhanced my dry patches and made my skin look very artificial.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this make my skin look glowy?
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Is the hype true? I’ve heard a lot of good reviews about this powder but the few products I’ve tried from the brand didn’t work for me so I’m hesitant to buy.
Kaitlan A.
How does this look underneath the eyes?
Kristin W.
Does this powder turn cakey or orange on your face? That's what I have trouble in.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
How's the flashback on this powder. So many of these powders look great in person, but awful in certain lighting or on flash photography.