Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb

by Flower Beauty

100% of flowerbeauty.com net proceeds of our Blush Bomb Color Drops in the shade Bitten will support black founders through the Pull Up for Change Small Business Impact Fund.   We stand together with our fellow beauty brands to help reshape the world and enhance the economic wellbeing of the black community. Discover more at www.makeitblack.org    A new way to give your cheeks fresh, healthy color in an instant! Each drop of this silky, lightweight formula blends seamlessly. Buildable and natural looking for a perfect flush every time.   Disclaimer for contribution: 100% of the net proceeds of all sales of Make it Black products will be made to the Pull Up for Change Impact Fund. Products are available in limited quantities and are sold exclusively in the USA, while supplies last. Your contribution is not tax deductible nor is the contribution refundable. Pull Up for Change will have sole discretion and control over the use of all contributions. Make it Black is a trademark of Pull Up for Change, a California based organization fighting for economic equity for black communities all over the world. For more information, please visit www.makeitblack.org.

Has anyone broken out from this blush? I have very sensitive, dry and super acne prone skin.
Is this pretty pigmented? Or do you find that it tends to disappear after a couple hours of wear?
Are these a good dupe for glossier cloud paints? ?
Start your review of Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful liquid blush. Went on EASILY with a stipple brush. The color cinnamon gives such a healthy, sun kissed glow. Cute packaging and easy to control product that comes out (I use the back of my hand). Dries down so not sticky. Color seems to last. Price is great. I'd recommend!
Marisela C.
Corona, NY
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Marisela C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this blushes in cream, they aren’t very pigmented but The blush gets worked on the skin
Rhiannon M.
Hermitage, PA
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Rhiannon M.
(Bad quality picture) but this product is SOOO GOOD. Seriously a game changer. It’s a dupe for glossier cloud paint. Super pigmented and blends like a dream. You get so much product for such a great price. Check this out you won’t regret it.
Kate C.
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Kate C.
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Kate C.
This is my first liquid blush and I love it! The color is very neutral and user friendly. The product is more sheer than my powder products, and allows for buildable color. I would like a brighter color, but I’m glad I selected this one to learn. It is easy to apply with my fingers or brush. I have not tried it wish a blender. I have heard this is very comparable to Glossier Cloud Paint.
Jenna F.
Longwood, FL
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Jenna F.
I adore this product it’s only $10 and is so similar to the glossier cloud paint. It’s a little more glossy then glossier so if your looking for a matte I would stick with cloud paint. But I absolutely love the shade it gives you a nice tint to your checks. My favorite way to wear it is after a day at the beach when your going to eat just put a little blush on your checks and nose and some mascara and your good to go.
Mari V.
Corona, NY
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Mari V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me gusta mucho este blush en crema de flower beauty no es muy pigmentado por lo que permite trabajarlo bien en el rostro
Allison W.
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Allison W.
Im a huge cream blush type of girl, and while I fell in love with Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff, I have also stumbled across some pretty stellar dupes for it! I would have to say that the cool pink color of Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb "Bubbly" is the closest color match to Glossier's Puff. Super smooth and blendable, I just pat it into my skin and blend, blend, blend. The end result is so natural looking, it's hard to tell if I'm wearing blush. It really is such a pretty cool light pink that looks great with fair to light skin tones and/or light eyes. Out of the two dupes I found for Glossier's Cloud Paint "Puff", this one is a much closer match than CoverGirl Clean Fresh Cream Blush. Flower Beauty can be found at Walmart for a great low price!
Shannon A.
Burnsville, MN
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Shannon A.
These adorable blushes are so creamy, buildable and go on so nicely sometimes I like to mix all three colors together for a different look. A little goes a long way and they are a great dupe to the glossier cloud paints. I would definitely buy them again.
Heather D.
Osburn, ID
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the shade Melon, and I love it! A little goes a long ways. They have great pigmentation. You can sheer it out or build it up easily. These can create a really natural flush and finish. I think they're great. I apply it with a damp sponge.
Madison W.
Dallas
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Madison W.
Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb uploaded by Madison W.
Best dupe I’ve found for the Glossier cloud paints!!!!! Similar consistency and blends beautifully just like Glossier. It’s way more affordable if you’re looking for something similar and it’s easier to come by. Only con is it is a little messy like cloud paint, but I actually like this tube better than cloud paint bc of the skinny tip which makes it apply easier on the cheeks so you don’t have to put it all on the back of your hand if you don’t want to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kara F.
Austin, TX
il y a 3 ans
What’s the most natural shade of Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb for fair skin / pink undertone? Also, do you apply with your fingers or a blender?
Jamie B. il y a un an
The shade that I use and recommend is pinched. It’s peachy with a hint of pink and is very universally flattering. I’ve heard the shade cinnamon is good too. I switch off between my fingers and a stippling brush. First I would squeeze the product on the back of my hand warm it up with a finger and then apply it with either the brush, sponge, or fingers
Kristina F.
il y a 3 ans
Are the Flower Beauty Make It Black x Flower Beauty Blush Bomb still available at Ulta? I saw them there some time ago but didn't notice them online last time I checked.
Jolie D. il y a 3 ans
I haven’t seen them there lately, I had to order from the flower beauty website