FLOWER Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Berry-More, 0.09 oz uploaded by Allison J.FLOWER Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby, Berry-More, 0.09 oz uploaded by Allison J.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

This is what we call lip service! Super luxe Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby delivers intense color while keeping lips moisturized and smooth thanks to a unique hydrating complex with papaya and orchid. Achieve instant gratification on-the-go... see more...

Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby in Berry-more is more of a medium rose shade vs. the berry in the shade name. But it seems more like the shade name is a play on Drew Barrymore’s last name instead of the color of the shade. The Flower beauty line is very affordable however not as easily accessible to get since it is sold in Walmart and there aren’t any Walmart locations in NYC. However, the formula is very creamy and smooth. It is lightweight and natural on the lips and it’s a velvet matte finish which is a big plus. I would definitely like to try other shades!
Chelby L.
Elk River , MN
I didn't use this color a lot but I do use the mauve one every day. So smooth so rich, doesn't come off lips like a normal lip chubby, very affordable and I wish my Walmart still stood them. As I don't know where to get more!
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
These are not to expensive. They are available at walmart. I got mine in a Christmas bundle. They are smooth for being velvet. The color berry-more is what I could see Drew Berrymore actually wearing for color wise. They are smooth and easy to apply. Long lasting and don't transfer.
Diana B.
Ontario
OMG this product has the most amazing texture I have ever tried in a pencil lipstick. I love it! When I bought it I wasn't expecting anything special or extraordinary but DANG! Did I get surprised of what! I got a different shade though but i love it, it's in my regular rotation.
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
This is my absolute favourite lip product. It is the perfect berry shade. It’s extremely long lasting and will stay on all day. I also love that Flower Beauty is cruelty free, which is important to me!
Valerie D.
Toronto
I love this chubby lippy!! It is so velvety and smooth! It has surpassed my expectations and I love this color. It is pretty long lasting and is very comfortable to wear. I do not understand why there are not more people talking about it. I recommend this to all my friends and now I recommend it to you! :)
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Beautiful product! I have 3 colours and they all go on smoothly and evenly with rich opaque pigmentation. They're slightly drying but not too bad. The colours are very flattering. They stay on for a decent amount of time.
Ivannys M.
What is this!! WOW. Look really nice, the desing is super cute