FLOWER Beauty Lip Service Lip Butter uploaded by Mary N.FLOWER Beauty Lip Service Lip Butter uploaded by Tiff C.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Give them some lip! Flower Lip Service Lip Butter is a beyond-buttery lipstick that glides on and leaves lips looking smooth and full. Rich yet lightweight, the lasting formula provides optical plumping effect with an ultra-shiny finish in one sweep of... see more...

Mary N.
I think this is probably one of my favorite lip products. I'll wear it by itself or under other lipstick. I have the shade Haute Honeysuckle. It's a perfect nude pink with just a dash of golden sparkle. It feels so nice and nourishing on my lips. Flower is such an underrated brand!
Jessica P.
Adrian , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is pretty decent. I like the NYX butter glosses a lot better though. This is very creamy and soft on the lips but it also drags across the lips and I don't like that feeling. Other than that it is a nice lipstick/ gloss.
Courtney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has good pigmentation for a lip butter. It's shiny and goes on smooth. It's creamy and doesn't feel dry. It does have a little glitter in it so if you don't like that then stay away from this product.
Anla E.
Goes on and feels sort of heavy. This product isn't tested on animals which is great. It is very shiny. The color sections are lovely. The tube casing looks retro, but does have a lot of not recyclable plastic packaging.
Jessica R.
Dacula, GA
This lip butter goes on very smooth, feels great, and is very long lasting. It's so cute and I love the packaging and the scent has a nice flower smell to it. It's not waxy and doesn't have a lipstick smell. This is always in my bag. Highly recommend
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Flower is such an underrated company! I love this and all of their other products. This goes on smooth and has a nice moisture to it!
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I really like this lipstick. The price is very reasonable. It's very creamy. It stays on a long time. It has nice saturation.
Kaylynn G.
Panama City, FL
This is by far my most favorite item in my bag! I use it daily to keep my lips moisturized and soft!
Tiff C.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nice Bloom-Ers!
I was very skeptical when I first saw this product at Walmart - but decided to try it since it was on sale for $4.00 -I believe this brand is by drew Barrymore! I was pleasantly surprised - the formula felt smooth, color was super pigmented and it felt like a true drugstore lip butter!