BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Extreme shine and extreme color. Our new Lip Radiance High Shine Lip Lacquer is ultra-luxe and highly-pigmented. Won't fade, feather, or bleed, and lasts all day. Enriched with natural oils, natural butters and vitamin E to heal and soothe dry, chapped lips. see more...

Valerie L.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this lip product in 'Give Peach A Chance' along with many other Flower Beauty products. This along with one of the other lip products were not only my least favorite but two of the worst lip products I've ever tried. This one in particular had a very patchy application even over scrubbed and primed lips. The color was what I was looking for but it looked too thin, patchy and sticky. There was also a very strong smell and taste that felt cheaper than what I expect from even a lower priced item but a good quality company.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
I have this in the color "Give Peach a Chance" and I really like it. I do not think that it lasts all day, but it is a little longer wearing than your typical gloss. It is very pigmented and it is a little thicker than your typical gloss, too, although there is no heaviness to it at all. It isn't very sticky and there is no noticeable smell. I am totally going to get more of these.
Victoria G.
I found these on clearance at Walmart last week, so I picked up "Classic Nude" to try... I actually love it! The lip lacquers kind of remind me of ABH lip glosses, not a liquid lipstick, but still opaque and creamy. There is a lot of product in the tube, and so it's a good deal! I definitely recommend getting these!
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
Love these glosses. I have the shades "clasic nude" and " autumn rose". This formula is.non sticky and very pigmented. Feels great on tbe lips. The color does not last a long time but i don't mind re-applying it. And the packaging is gorgeous.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Review for: FLOWER Lip Radiance High Shine Lip Lacquer, 0.18 oz more...
So I have this product in Give Peach a Chance. It's more on the peachy side for me but I think if I wear it lightly or wear it as a topper it'll look beautiful. I give it 3 stars because the packaging is get bulky. It's not something you can throw in your pocket and just go. And we all know with a gloss we need to keep reapplying it. I think this will be a nice product but not one of my favorites.
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Loving this lippie !!! Found it at Walmart for around 8 dollars not sticky and it's pigmented and super comfortable doesn't last too long but expected with gloss
Lindsey H.
I bought the color cherry-o bc I haven't acquired a red in my collection yet. The pigmentation is great and there's no stains or dryness left on your lips. The tube itself is super cute. Since it is a lip lacquer, it will transfer but still very pretty and glossy.
Goelis F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: FLOWER Lip Radiance High Shine Lip Lacquer, 0.18 oz more...
Color: Autumn Rose
Pros: neutral color, great for all skin tones, great shine, long lasting, not sticky, reasonable pricing, repeat user.
Lydia W.
Union, ME
I love this lip product. It felt really good on my lips, it moisturized them very well and didn't smudge everywhere. Loved this!
Tracey F.
I love Flower products! The best part is they seem like high end products but a fraction of the cost!

Walmart