5 colors available

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Extreme shine and extreme color. Our new Lip Radiance High Shine Lip Lacquer is ultra-luxe and highly-pigmented. Won't fade, feather, or bleed, and lasts all day. Enriched with natural oils, natural butters and vitamin E to heal and soothe dry, chapped lips. see more...

beatriz r.
beatriz r.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these glosses. I have the shades "clasic nude" and " autumn rose". This formula is.non sticky and very pigmented. Feels great on tbe lips. The color does not last a long time but i don't mind re-applying it. And the packaging is gorgeous.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Loving this lippie !!! Found it at Walmart for around 8 dollars not sticky and it's pigmented and super comfortable doesn't last too long but expected with gloss
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Union, ME
I love this lip product. It felt really good on my lips, it moisturized them very well and didn't smudge everywhere. Loved this!
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
I love Flower products! The best part is they seem like high end products but a fraction of the cost!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
I found these on clearance at Walmart last week, so I picked up "Classic Nude" to try... I actually love it! The lip lacquers kind of remind me of ABH lip glosses, not a liquid lipstick, but still opaque and creamy. There is a lot of product in the tube, and so it's a good deal! I definitely recommend getting these!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I bought the color cherry-o bc I haven't acquired a red in my collection yet. The pigmentation is great and there's no stains or dryness left on your lips. The tube itself is super cute. Since it is a lip lacquer, it will transfer but still very pretty and glossy.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I have this in the color "Give Peach a Chance" and I really like it. I do not think that it lasts all day, but it is a little longer wearing than your typical gloss. It is very pigmented and it is a little thicker than your typical gloss, too, although there is no heaviness to it at all. It isn't very sticky and there is no noticeable smell. I am totally going to get more of these.
Hedie Amor I.
Hedie Amor I.
Toronto , ON
I do like his lip lacquer. Surprising from Walmart . I like using this even on top of other lipsticks