BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Another bright idea! Flower Beauty Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen is the ultimate lightweight complexion perfector. In every sweep of the click pen's soft brush applicator, this featherweight formula goes on smoothly and blends seamlessly... see more...

FLOWER Beauty Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen
  • "i recently found this concealer on sale and decided to purchase and try it. i was pleasantly surprised at how well it works for me! it blends smoothly and flawlessly with a beauty blender! no creasing under my eyes. no settling in fine lines. overall very nice! i have been using it with a couple of different foundations and it has worked well. great for brightening and highlighting. " in 5 reviews
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen more...
I have very fair skin and I bought the lightest shade possible and it looks very light in the tube but when I applied it , it matches my foundation. I would say that it didn’t brighten anything. Would make a good foundation. I bought this at Walmart on Rollback for $4 . I wouldn’t purchase again.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Review for: Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen more...
I love this concealer! It wears really well. It blends easily and provides good coverage. I like the tube. Super easy to use. The applicator is awesome. I definitely recommend this product to others. I bought mine at Walmart. Love it!
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been using this concealer for a couple of years now, it's wonderful! I have extremely bad allergies and suffer from chronic sinusitis. Being so, I can get some nasty looking dark circles around my eyes at times. This is the only concealer I've found that actually helps cover up my dark circles. It's also really good at covering up blemishes as well. One of my favorite things about this product is how creamy/soft it is. All though it does what it's supposed to do, it's still a lightweight/non-cakey concealer that goes on very smoothly. I highly recommend it!
Kourtney C.
Review for: Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen, Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen more...
This is the perfect everyday concealer! It has a beautiful radiant finish which looks nice on my dry undereyes. It has light to medium coverage but covers dark circles and spots easily! I don't like the pen style, but the product is really nice!
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen more...
When I first received this product from my swap sister I did not think it was something I would use.  My daughter explained how it works and suggested I try it.  I have used it every day since.  It works great on pimples, as well as, my many splotchy patches of freckles.  I love the low cost of this line!
Eryka H.
Review for: Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen more...
At first I liked this product but then it oxidized on me really bad and creased horribly under my eyes! It blended out nice and did leave a dewy finish but it sucks that it oxidized on me. I wouldn’t buy this product again because I have other concealers I love more.
Melissa M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
love this concealer didn't cake up at all on me. very easy to use and easy to blend. would recommend,

got it at walmart for a decent price. only thing is not a lot of product but I would buy more since it was reasonably priced,

all in all I would buy again.
September M.
Midland, MI
Love! Very natural-looking and has a medium to total coverage when putting it under your eyes. Wore this for 8-9 hours without it fading or creasing. The formula is a bit thick and can time to blend in though.
angel a.
Campbell, MO
awesome product once again it works well with my skin tone perfectly well. and it lasts long time with no rubbing off. easy to apply plus blend very smooth . it's better then the others i tried before . i would recommend it to everyone . i love it very much
Idaliz P.
Elizabeth, NJ
If it is cruelty-free, then it's for me! This is perfect at covering up those under eye dark circles, or just dark spots in general. This doesn't irritate my skin and does exactly what it says ! :)
Simina G.
Taylor, MI
How is the coverage of this product?
Jessica G.
is this good for oily skin?
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
Where can you find this brand in CANADA? I have never seen it around :-/
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Where is this product available!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I absolutely adore Drew Barrymore and I wanted to know if anyone knew if her products were sold anywhere other than Walmart?