FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation

by Flower Beauty

FLOWER Beauty's Light Illusion Liquid Foundation is the perfecting veil of buildable coverage. Light Illusion is a breakthrough foundation that achieves the impossible; provides you with the coverage you desire to smooth and perfect, while imparting your skin with the most flattering soft luminosity imaginable. All with a weightless, nude skin feel. Imperfections and uneven skintone are diminished. Only a flawless, smooth, and incredibly natural complexion is revealed. Available in 12 skin-perfecting shades.

What are your favorite winter foundations, I'm loving these so far? FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation in golden 2+3 mixed, The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - DW2 in DN4, and The Healthy Powder SPF 16-MN4 in DN3!
what shades do you guys think would be good for a light cool/neutral skin tone?
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation!
Heather D.
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: M3 Classic Tan
I honestly love this foundation. It's glowy and dewy, yet holds up well on my oily/combo skin. The coverage is medium+. It has a very natural, but illuminating finish. It's not super long-lasting, but will last you through most your day with some setting powder and spray.
JL H.
Gallup, NM
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by JL H.
Review for: L2 Ivory
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation is the best Foundation for dry skin I have tried. This does not oxidize, has medium/buildable coverage, and leaves a luminous finish. The product is packaged in a glass bottle with a pump (very convenient and saves product ). Highly recommend over several more expensive “luxury” brands.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Review for: M4 Tawny
FLOWER Beauty Powder Up Loose Powder I like how my face looks with this foundation, it looks natural and beautiful I recommend this product is perfect for sensitive skin!
Laszloa T.
Sacramento, CA
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Laszloa T.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: L1 Porcelain
This is hands down one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried. The finish and coverage are insanely beautiful, and I swear my skin feels more moisturized and healthy after application. I find it very hard to match my light skin, and this one was a dead ringer. Can’t go wrong with Flower, especially knowing it’s a clean beauty brand! Definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Amanda P.
I bought this after watching a multiple reviews from a YouTuber who suffers with bad acne. She rated this as one of her HOLY GRAIL drugstore brands. I decided to give it a try and was happy to find that out the foundation lives up to the hype. It stays all day without drying. Matches my skin tone better than any foundation I've ever used. I get zero oxidation, doesn't break me out, doesn't settle in my creases, is buildable and stays put! I would buy again.
Skyler G.
Newark, OH
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Skyler G.
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It applies to the skin smoothly. Doesn't skip its buildable coverage. It has a luminous finish which looks beautiful. It can last all day depends on skin type and what primer is used
Shakera D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: D3 Mocha
The foundation formula is good. It gives the skin a bright dewy finish. But the under tone is soooo pink. I wish they had more options with color chooses. The coverage is medium to build able. Im going to buy the shade under 3 to see if its a better match. 7 out of 10 would recommend if you can find a shade.
Saige A.
Saxton
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Saige A.
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Saige A.
Review for: D1 Sable
What a hidden little gem! This is so so so smooth. I would’ve never expected to have liked this brand’s foundation as much as I do. It glides on so effortlessly and is very light weight while still giving good coverage. So happy I tried this!
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have combination skin . Fine lines and wrinkles . And this foundation sits beautifully on my 50 year old skin :)) Leaves a beautiful satin dewy finish . Buy loves , you won’t regret it ..
Jordan A.
Foster, RI
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation uploaded by Jordan A.
Review for: M1 Natural Beige
I cannot say enough good things about this foundation! It has buildable coverage that feels so light on your skin. The color is fantastic and goes on so nicely. For the price and for drugstore foundation this can’t be beat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sissy N.
Agrinio, Aitoloakarnania
Jessica B.
il y a un an
FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation What color of undertones would this be good with?
Barbara C. il y a un an