FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Full Coverage Concealer

by Flower Beauty

FLOWER Beauty's Light Illusion Full Coverage Concealer is a soft-focus blurring concealer with a high performance coverage. This weightless concealer provides dark circle diffusing illumination with FLOWER Beauty's exclusive blurring pigments. A high coverage concealer it imparts a subtle radiance as it conceals imperfections. The formula does double duty to calm and reduce puffiness with an infusion aloe and chamomile extract. An added boost of caffeine firms up and give targeted areas a boost of antioxidants.

I have dry undereyes and I wondering if this concealer would be ok for that?
Does this have good coverage? I looove the foundation and really want to try this!
How does this wear on dry skin?
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Full Coverage Concealer!
Product Highlights
“I love this concealer, it blends nicely and didn't crease on me as bad as other concealers. However it's not a full coverage concealer in my opinion, it more of a high medium coverage, but that doesn't bother me. The color I picked is a bit too light for me but that's my fault for picking it. [product:flower-beauty-light-illusion-full-coverage-concealer]” in reviews
Review for: Fair
I heard several YouTuber's talk about how great this concealer was, so I went out and got one for myself. There are very few "Flower Beauty" products which have disappointed me, so I figured I would love it! I did! and I do! It's probably the concealer I use every day. It is more medium coverage, so if you're looking for full, I don't think this would be the one for you. But I usually do a more natural look, so this is perfect for me. I find the secret to it is to let is sit for 45-60mins after apply and before blending in. I feel like it gives it just a chance to set and looks so flawless all day! SO creamy!
MA
Review for: Light
I really love this concealer. It has great coverage, blends well, and the staying power is great. I don't have issues with it creasing or settling into fine lines. It brightens and highlights the areas I want it to very well. It does a good job at giving great coverage while looking natural. A little definitely goes a long way. I only use a tiny stripe of it really. It has a matte finish but not drying or flat. I use the shade light- I feel like sometimes light/medium would look a little better on me but light still works. Overall, I really do enjoy it. It's at a great price point too. I would get it again.
Buhler
Review for: Fair
I like this product a lot and you really don't need a ton. It will settle into lines and crease. If I over apply at all this happens, I think because it is so creamy. I have the lightest shade and annm fair but there are quite a few people fairer than me. This is like my skin tone so they could stand to go a little further in their shade ranges at both ends of the spectrum. Good value, though. I use it often.
Dover, DE
Review for: Fair
This concealer is so so beautiful, it's very creamy and has good coverage. I love that it's not too matte and it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. However, I had to take one star off because the lightest shade is way too dark for me. I'll only repurchase this product if they expand the range to include a lighter shade than Fair. FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Full Coverage Concealer
Moundsville, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Fair
I used this on top of the Light Illusion foundation and it payed perfectly. I don’t have extremely dark circles, but I wanted to brighten my under eye slightly and cancel out the veins on my eyelids before eyeshadow. It dries down nicely and so far doesn’t look cakey or too shiny. The applicator didn’t spread as smoothly as I would have liked, but it didn’t take away any points for me.
Flemington, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair
This is by far my favorite drug store concealer! I have dry under eyes but oily skin and this concealer holds up so well under my eyes and when I blend it down it doesn’t make my skin oily either. It doesn’t crease or look cakey and lasts all day with a little setting powder. For reference the shade fair is pretty much an exact match to NARS creamy concealer in the shade vanilla
Aurora , IL
Review for: Light, Fair
I absolutely LOVE the formula of this concealer for my extremely dry skin. It is feet and beautiful. But I have two cons, fair is their “lightest shade” and I am very fair and when I received it in the mail it is much darker than my skin tone so I then purchased Light which is supposed to be the second lightest and it was much lighter than fair. So if you are pale then keep that in mind!! Also I am not a fan of the chemically smell but I look past it because I love the formula so much
Streetsboro, OH
Review for: Fair
100% this is 1/2 of my favorite drug store concealers. It seems to blend out easily, mixes well with other concealers/color correctors if I need it that day, affordable, I like the applicator. Everything. Just one I fell in love with right away. In fact it’s the only makeup thing that I actually have a back up of before I even have ran out! 😂
kenosha
Review for: Medium Honey
I bought this at Walmart and its was on sale such as some of their other products I watched a few Youtubers talking about how good this product is so I decided to try this concealer out. It is a creamy consistency which I like because its easier to blend out and I would recommend it but I don't know where they sell this brand anymore?
Brooklyn
Review for: Fair
I feel like this concealer doesn't get enough attention. It's medium-high coverage, it's hydrating and it looks like skin. The only problem is that it smells like paint, but apart from that, I think this is a very good concealer. You can use it with a full coverage foundation or with a bb cream and it always looks good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Glasgow, NS
il y a 7 mois
Sarena Eileen A. • il y a 6 mois
It’s kinda comparable to fitme concealer from maybelline
Laurel W M. • il y a 7 mois
I turn 42 next month, and I find it excellent - as with any concealer on mature skin, don't go in too heavy, and don't set with powder, and it should be good (I place with the doe-foot, then stipple in and around with a soft angle brush)
Charlotte, NC
Zaliyah Z. • il y a 9 mois
I really like it it’s creamy and blends me and buildable it does its justice for being a drug store full coverage concealer
Denver, CO
il y a 10 mois
Does FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion Full Coverage Concealer last as well as a higher end concealer?
Rayna C. • il y a un mois