FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara

by Flower Beauty

FLOWER Beauty's Lash Warrior Mascara gives you extreme lash volume, length and definition in 3 shades. Get the boldest lashes yet with our coated, pure pigments that don't fade, crease or flake. The exclusive Spiked Warrior brush catches every lash and coats them from root to tip for super charged, dramatic volume. 360 degrees spiked bristles combat clumps on every angle for unimaginable definition. The result is fiercely volumized lashes with statement making length & definition.

Does anyone know if this is the same formula as the Lash Warrior Princess mascara from Flower?
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara- have you used this product ?
Is this cruelty free?
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara!
Product Highlights
Heck yes!!! 5/5!!! I love this mascara because its freaking amazing. It makes your lashes plump, it gives you volume all day, and it doesnt melt when you sweat which is a great great quality. I love it.in reviews
Madison C.
Locust Grove, OK
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara uploaded by Madison C.
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my most used product in my makeup collection, I use this product almost everyday. It lifts my lashes and helps them stand out. The wand needs a change, maybe the bristles could be closer together and longer. It contrasts well with my blue eyes. I recommend this product to others all the time.
Taylor T.
Bradenton
If you want full and long lashes, this mascara is for you. This mascara is probably the best mascara I’ve ever used. I use this mascara every single day. The double sided wand lets me create the perfect shape to my lashes. I will absolutely be buying this again.
Loretta R.
Norman, OK
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara uploaded by Loretta R.
This mascara is BOMB so it's really sad this brand is going out of business. The wand is the best, it separates the lashes and doesn't get all clumpy. If you can find it in Amazon buy 2!
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara uploaded by Alyssa M.
This was my first time ever experiencing this brand and I can say I was actually quite pleased with it. I got the color Royal Black and I really like the application brush which was shaped like an hourglass. I was a little skeptical that the packaging claimed it could add more fanned out volume and thicker lashes. But as I applied I found this mascara took me to a whole new level. The hyperpigmentation was amazing, the fullness and the way they did fan out really showed me what I am lacking. I guess I’ll be trading in my old because I’ve definitely found my new.
Samantha H.
San Antonio , TX
I. Love. This. Mascara!! I saw Drew Barrymore post something on her Instagram about it and went out to Wal Mart and bought it. I love it! It’s affordable, it doesn’t flake, it doesn’t rub off, it makes my lashes so long and full. Quickly became one of my favorite mascaras
Amanda C.
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: ULTA
You guys... this mascara is amazing. I LOVE the wand especially. Separates and lengthens, no clumps. Last week, I went to Disney. I used this every day, and through heat, humidity, and multiple Florida downpours, it NEVER ran. I thought for sure after the first time we were rained on that I looked like a raccoon, but my daughter said there was NO black under my eyes. The photo was after that!
Renee L.
Vici, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
HOLY GRAIL alert. This mascara is so underrated. I should give credit to RachLoves on YouTube for pointing this out. I was blessed with long lashes but this mascara is way better than any high end I’ve purchased! I posted two photos with and one without to show the difference!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I actually really like this mascara. The bristles on the wand are so small. So it makes for a better separator for your eye lashes and it doesn’t clump at all. I’ve used it a handful of times since buying it. It’s wonderful!!!
Kirsten O.
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara uploaded by Kirsten O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with this mascara. It doesn’t transfer onto my skin from my lower lash line, it’s a good price and I actually love the wand. It’s definitely a hard plastic but I like feeling like it’s grabbing all my lashes.
Lichelle M.
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara uploaded by Lichelle M.
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara uploaded by Lichelle M.
I was sent this product for review by Flower Beauty, but they did not ask me to post this review here and that was very long ago! Honestly I really like this product, it really makes my lashes long and they’re curly! I don’t believe it’s waterproof but I still like this product! You be the judge!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Priscilla M.
il y a un an
FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara- have you used this product ?
Renee L. il y a un an
Yes! My fav look is essence topped off with flower beauty!
Summer R.