Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color uploaded by Lori L.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

FLOWER Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color, 0.12 oz. Creamy lipstick with velvet-matte finish. Emollient oils hydrate lips, enhance shine, and create an ultra-smooth finish. Fresh Rosewater scent.

Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color is a creamy lipstick with a velvet-matte finish. Its cushiony and creamy formula delivers pure color with intense pigment and glides on effortlessly, providing lasting full coverage that doesn't bleed or feather.

How To Use:

Glide onto lips, starting from the center and blending outward. For more precise application, use the Flower Ultimate Lip & Concealer Brush. For more intense color, layer the lip product to your desired shade. To create a more perfect finish, outline your lip line with a lip liner in the same family. We recommend using Flower Petal Pout Lip Liner. Ideally you follow the natural line of your lips, and amplify them according to your preference. If you prefer fuller lips accentuate by going slightly outside the lines.

Caprylic/capric trigylceride, triethylhexanoin, microcrystalline wax, c12-13 alkyl lactate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ethylene/propylene copolymer, glyceryl dilaurate, dicalcium phosphate, ceresin, euphorbia

Lori L.
I love this lipstick. I thought they had accidentally put it in my box, but was pleasantly surprised it was a gift from the company for the holidays. I received the color Petal Kiss. It is a soft pink that is very sheer but can be built up. I find it to be very flattering for my skin tone which is uncommon for pink lipsticks. It is very moisturizing that it feels almost like a lip balm and not a lipstick. I will be purchasing more of their lipsticks soon. FLOWER Beauty Kiss Stick Lipstick
Nancy C.
Wichita, KS
absolutely love these lipsticks! They are so beautiful. Both packaging and actual product. They last a decent amount of time and have a really nice color pay off. I have 9 different shades but I am planning on getting all of them! I always recommend them to all of my friends! They are that amazing!
Lana O.
I love Flower Brand cosmetics..the colors are very pretty...and the quality of their lipsticks are great...they glide on your lips which means they are more hydrating than other brands on the market...and the color does not wear off quickly like other brands..so the need to reapply isnt necessary when using this line
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
A nice matte lipstick that applies easily. It isnt a budgeproof matte, but is a nice comfortable matte lipstick. The packaging is pretty and has a light floral scent. The one thing i wish they had were more shades and more rosey nude shades for medium skintones.
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This lipstick is gorgeous. It wears well and is such a pretty color. It is not drying and comfortable to wear over a long period of time. I like that it has a satiny finish, not too shiny but also not matte. I would rebuy this in a heartbeat.
Jess
The perfect matte! Truly has a velvet feel that isn't drying but still looks matte. It's not transfer proof but it doesn't get all over everything, either. One swipe application and beautiful colors!
caitlin h.
Cartersville, GA
absolutely love this lip stick. it goes on so smoothly. it is a really good price. i have used this multiple times, i can’t get enough of it. it works just as good as i heard. i would definitely recommend this to others.
Taylor H.
Shelby, NC
This is one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever used! It’s does transfer, but it’s not drying! And not to mention, the packaging is stunning! It’s very affordable too! I recommend it to my mother and now it’s all she uses!
Tiffany E.
I think the packaging of this is beautiful, especially for a drugstore brand. And I think the product is true to its name. Very velvety and smooth and comfortable.
Fabiola S.
Las Vegas
First time trying a Flower lipstick and I fell in love with the color and feeling on the lips. The packaging is super cute I got mines at Walmart. But gosh I need to go back for different shades. I recommend this lipstick to everyone.