Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color

by Flower Beauty

FLOWER Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color, 0.12 oz. Creamy lipstick with velvet-matte finish. Emollient oils hydrate lips, enhance shine, and create an ultra-smooth finish. Fresh Rosewater scent.

Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color is a creamy lipstick with a velvet-matte finish. Its cushiony and creamy formula delivers pure color with intense pigment and glides on effortlessly, providing lasting full coverage that doesn't bleed or feather.

How To Use:

Glide onto lips, starting from the center and blending outward. For more precise application, use the Flower Ultimate Lip & Concealer Brush. For more intense color, layer the lip product to your desired shade. To create a more perfect finish, outline your lip line with a lip liner in the same family. We recommend using Flower Petal Pout Lip Liner. Ideally you follow the natural line of your lips, and amplify them according to your preference. If you prefer fuller lips accentuate by going slightly outside the lines.

Caprylic/capric trigylceride, triethylhexanoin, microcrystalline wax, c12-13 alkyl lactate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ethylene/propylene copolymer, glyceryl dilaurate, dicalcium phosphate, ceresin, euphorbia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color!
How would you rate this product?
JamaicaQueensNY
Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color uploaded by Rena B.
This is a really nice lipstick! Very smooth great texture and gives you a nice pout!! I like this color as it blends well with everything!!
Pleasant Vly, NY
Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color uploaded by Teagan N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lipstick. It's easy to apply and doesn't smear much. It's not very sheen and its inexpensive compared to other brands. It's only a bit moisturizing and only lasts a couple of hours but overall nice. It had pretty packaging but is a little bit of a hassle to apply the cap on correctly when not paying attention.
Chillicothe, OH
I have many shades of this lipstick. I absolutely love the texture, it's creamy and smooth with great pigment.
Birmingham, AL
Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color uploaded by Regina P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lipstick wears high end with a drugstore price. It is long lasting with a semi matte feel. It goes on really smooth. It would be great if they could add more shades for WOC, but I love the product. I love the packaging, and I would buy again.
Las Vegas
First time trying a Flower lipstick and I fell in love with the color and feeling on the lips. The packaging is super cute I got mines at Walmart. But gosh I need to go back for different shades. I recommend this lipstick to everyone.
Orem, UT
absolutely love these lipsticks! They are so beautiful. Both packaging and actual product. They last a decent amount of time and have a really nice color pay off. I have 9 different shades but I am planning on getting all of them! I always recommend them to all of my friends! They are that amazing!
This is my favorite matte lipstick and I have the color petal kiss and it's such a beautiful pink nude and goes with anything .
Las Vegas
Good quality. Smooth. Pretty look. I want to try other colors as I like the quality of Flower Beauty. Overall good product.
texas
Love how beautiful this looks! Great price the colors are super pretty! Smells good and goes on so creamy . Makes me lips look pouty.
I think this is an okay bullet lipstick. The shade I have is peachy and the packaging is nice, it’s plastic. However, it’s a little streaky and not as opaque as I’d like. It also makes the lines in my lips emphasized. The colors are pretty and it’s long lasting, but it’s not my thing really.

Looking for your answer?