BY FLOWER BEAUTY

New Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color -LS6 Camelia Charm! Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Colors feature nourishing Grape Seed Oil and a velvety-satin finish. Pure, intense color payoff Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color: Emollient oil to improve shine... see more...

• I love this brand and absolutely love their lip butters but have ...1 Answers
  • How is the wear Time on this? Does it feather? Be the first to answer!
  • Is this brand cruelty free/vegan? I saw it briefly at Walmart but...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Adriana B.
Flint
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lipstick . It’s a nice shade of pink . It’s not that long lasting I did have to reapply it and I’m a first time user and it did meet my expectations color wise . I would recommend it to others
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So just in time for the season I have Get to the Poinsettia ! It's a beautiful color and it's very matte which I like but I wish it would have some kind of moister in it for my lips the product is creamy but doesn't penetrate to my lip for softness . I know it's matte but it's pretty dry after a while and it doesn't last very long I had to keep applying it through out the day . I found it on sale so I shouldn't complain but those are my thought on this !
Trystan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have a pinky nude from this line and the color was beautiful but I couldn't get over the fragrant awful metallic smell it was just too potent and it bothered me every time I went to put it on so I threw it out would only recommend this if people are not sensitive to scents
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
I love the packaging but I can't stand how the pigmentation is just not there. I'm so sad I purchased a whole bunch from Walmart, they are inexpensive but I could've bought something that I was going to like instead... I'm not giving up on FLOWER though, I want to try their other products, reading reviews & giving them another chance. We'll see 🤔...
Zahra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this kiss stick in Camelia Charm, which is pink! I love the color and the texture of it. The only thing that I don't really like about it is that it wears off really fast and easily!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the packaging of these flower lip colors. I really love the product itself, the color is very sheet and I really love the colors that they provide.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this lipstick at all. The color was horrid and the application was very patchy. Let alone the dryness of the formula.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this lipstick. It's greasy so you have to blot or it's messy. It also doesn't last long at all
Christine B.
Reedley, CA
I am shocked that more people don't love this product. I absolutely love ALL Flower Beauty products I've tried. It goes on smoothly and is so easy to apply. There are tons of gorgeous shades to choose from and I can't imagine not having these in my lipstick drawer!
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Has a smooth semi matte finish. LS23 apricot blossom is for fair skin and not good for warm toned ladies. has a slight scent of plastic. moves around too much.
Jessica P.
Appomattox, VA
I love this brand and absolutely love their lip butters but have not tried their lipsticks, how does it look? Does it go on smoothly? Are the colors very pigmented? What are your opinions on it?
Caitlin T.
Is this brand cruelty free/vegan? I saw it briefly at Walmart but couldn't tell.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is the wear Time on this? Does it feather?