BY FLOWER BEAUTY

New Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color -LS6 Camelia Charm! Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Colors feature nourishing Grape Seed Oil and a velvety-satin finish. Pure, intense color payoff Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color: Emollient oil to improve shine... see more...

• I love this brand and absolutely love their lip butters but have ...1 Answers
  • How is the wear Time on this? Does it feather? Be the first to answer!
  • Is this brand cruelty free/vegan? I saw it briefly at Walmart but...1 Answers
Adriana B.
Flint
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lipstick . It’s a nice shade of pink . It’s not that long lasting I did have to reapply it and I’m a first time user and it did meet my expectations color wise . I would recommend it to others
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So just in time for the season I have Get to the Poinsettia ! It's a beautiful color and it's very matte which I like but I wish it would have some kind of moister in it for my lips the product is creamy but doesn't penetrate to my lip for softness . I know it's matte but it's pretty dry after a while and it doesn't last very long I had to keep applying it through out the day . I found it on sale so I shouldn't complain but those are my thought on this !
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this lipstick at all. The color was horrid and the application was very patchy. Let alone the dryness of the formula.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this lipstick. It's greasy so you have to blot or it's messy. It also doesn't last long at all
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is my holy grail! It looks great with almost every look and is creamy and long lasting and very inexpensive it's amazing! My color is LS22 or baby buttercup I think it's around the $8 ish mark give or take a few dollars. It's pigmented and the best! comparable to the high end stuff for sure. The picture is like my 2nd tube!
Georgia B.
I love this lipstick. It's highly pigmented and so creamy. I have it in the shade "black rose" which has unfortunately been discontinued so I use it sparingly. I just wish they'd bring it back. It's a perfect deep burgundy. I plan to try "rosebud" next.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had tried flower lip sticks until ine dayi came across their coral color and had to give it a try.The package is very pretty and the color is a very nice coral.
Christine B.
Reedley, CA
I am shocked that more people don't love this product. I absolutely love ALL Flower Beauty products I've tried. It goes on smoothly and is so easy to apply. There are tons of gorgeous shades to choose from and I can't imagine not having these in my lipstick drawer!
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
It has a matte finish, feels creamy gliding on the lips. It moves around a lot and you will need to reapply several time throughout the day. I love that it is cruelty free.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Has a smooth semi matte finish. LS23 apricot blossom is for fair skin and not good for warm toned ladies. has a slight scent of plastic. moves around too much.
Jessica P.
Appomattox, VA
I love this brand and absolutely love their lip butters but have not tried their lipsticks, how does it look? Does it go on smoothly? Are the colors very pigmented? What are your opinions on it?
Caitlin T.
Is this brand cruelty free/vegan? I saw it briefly at Walmart but couldn't tell.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is the wear Time on this? Does it feather?