BY FLOWER BEAUTY

New Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color -LS6 Camelia Charm! Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Colors feature nourishing Grape Seed Oil and a velvety-satin finish. Pure, intense color payoff Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color: Emollient oil to improve shine... see more...

• I love this brand and absolutely love their lip butters but have ...1 Answers
  • How is the wear Time on this? Does it feather? Be the first to answer!
  • Is this brand cruelty free/vegan? I saw it briefly at Walmart but...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Adriana B.
Flint
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lipstick . It’s a nice shade of pink . It’s not that long lasting I did have to reapply it and I’m a first time user and it did meet my expectations color wise . I would recommend it to others
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this lipstick at all. The color was horrid and the application was very patchy. Let alone the dryness of the formula.
Georgia B.
I love this lipstick. It's highly pigmented and so creamy. I have it in the shade "black rose" which has unfortunately been discontinued so I use it sparingly. I just wish they'd bring it back. It's a perfect deep burgundy. I plan to try "rosebud" next.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had tried flower lip sticks until ine dayi came across their coral color and had to give it a try.The package is very pretty and the color is a very nice coral.
Christine B.
Reedley, CA
I am shocked that more people don't love this product. I absolutely love ALL Flower Beauty products I've tried. It goes on smoothly and is so easy to apply. There are tons of gorgeous shades to choose from and I can't imagine not having these in my lipstick drawer!
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
It has a matte finish, feels creamy gliding on the lips. It moves around a lot and you will need to reapply several time throughout the day. I love that it is cruelty free.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Has a smooth semi matte finish. LS23 apricot blossom is for fair skin and not good for warm toned ladies. has a slight scent of plastic. moves around too much.
Becca W.
I have never tried their lipsticks or really any of their products before then One time this lipstick was on sale for a really good price , So I decide to try it and I got the color rose bud and I love it is creamy it's moisturizing it's bright and smells amazing! You do want to use a lip liner with this one because it will bleed!
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I am reviewing the old version. They have now upgraded to the new 2016 version. The color I got was cactus flower and it gives a nice red orange semimatte shade. Definitely a bold color for glam. Very opaque and longlasting. It fades a tiny bit after drinking and eating but because the color stains, you still get some sort of color even when you wipe it all off. It is also not transfer resistant.. Definitely gives this a try and pick it up when you visit walmart if you like bold colors.
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is my holy grail! It looks great with almost every look and is creamy and long lasting and very inexpensive it's amazing! My color is LS22 or baby buttercup I think it's around the $8 ish mark give or take a few dollars. It's pigmented and the best! comparable to the high end stuff for sure. The picture is like my 2nd tube!
Jessica P.
Appomattox, VA
I love this brand and absolutely love their lip butters but have not tried their lipsticks, how does it look? Does it go on smoothly? Are the colors very pigmented? What are your opinions on it?
Caitlin T.
Is this brand cruelty free/vegan? I saw it briefly at Walmart but couldn't tell.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is the wear Time on this? Does it feather?