FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM5 Raisin The Roof uploaded by Dwan P.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM5 Raisin The Roof see more...

Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Not sure how long I’ve had this but I know I got it recently. Or use this regularly when I’m wearing a full face make up. It goes on good and it’s easy to adjust how dark it is because it’s a cream base. It really brightens my face.
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows , BC
Wildly pigmented, gently chalky and in an array of colours. I don't know if I love it. It's very sheer and very versatile, albeit I hate the texture and I find it a pain to blend. I don't use it very often, but if you need a cheap multi use product, this isn't a bad one to try.

Amazon