FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Brooke D.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Katie R.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Cindy R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink see more...

Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I loved using this product and really appreciate the two in one Lip/cheek chubby. The product is available in a variety of colors and application is very easy to apply and blend. I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
I absolutely love this with any look in the spring. I have only bought it once, because it's very pigmented and I only wear it in the spring. It gives the little pop of pink that you need in a look. Highly recommend!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product! It is very soft and velvet-like. It has surprisingly good color payoff. I am pretty impressed by these.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoy my flower chubby! I like the way this shade looks on my lips and I also really like the way it feels on my lips. It feels moisturizing and it lasts for a long time. I only have this chubby in one shade and I especially think it works great for fall season.
Stacey J.
Stacey J.
mount currie, BC
I just purchased this and it's too light of a shade for my skin tone (lips) I found it bit grainy, it didn't last long, no I didn't drink anything or lick my lips it just faded.
I haven't tried as a blush, so maybe that be better. will see.
Jen L.
Jen L.
London, ON
LOVE this, bery velvety, smooth and long lasting. Loved the colour and would definitely try some different colours.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es Bueno este producto? cuanto es su durabilidad? / Well is this product ? As is its durability ?
Olmedo A.
Olmedo A.
Que tal es este producto esta bonito