FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Cindy R.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Katie R.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Brooke D.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel V.
One of my favorite lip chubbies. It's pretty moisturizing and the color is subtle pink (at least for my skin tone). Perfect for "no makeup" days. LOVE this, bery velvety, smooth and long lasting. Loved the colour and would definitely try some different colours.
Veronica F.
Love this duo! carry one and takes care of two at a time. perfect combo for cheek and lips! nice color and doesn't leave lips dry.
Taylor R.
Monroe, LA
I love this product! It is very soft and velvet-like. It has surprisingly good color payoff. I am pretty impressed by these.
Cindy R.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoy my flower chubby! I like the way this shade looks on my lips and I also really like the way it feels on my lips. It feels moisturizing and it lasts for a long time. I only have this chubby in one shade and I especially think it works great for fall season.
Stacey J.
mount currie, BC
I just purchased this and it's too light of a shade for my skin tone (lips) I found it bit grainy, it didn't last long, no I didn't drink anything or lick my lips it just faded.
I haven't tried as a blush, so maybe that be better. will see.
Jen L.
London , ON
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es Bueno este producto? cuanto es su durabilidad? / Well is this product ? As is its durability ?
Olmedo A.
Que tal es este producto esta bonito