FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Cindy R.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Katie R.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Brooke D.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink see more...

Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I really like this lipstick, it's very hydrating, the color is flattering and I like that it will probably last me a long time. I'm starting to really like the packaging of these chubby lip sticks lately and I find them easy to throw in my purse without worrying that they will get beat up. The cap isn't always the best at staying on so that isn't the greatest but I am looking forward to trying other colors!
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved using this product and really appreciate the two in one Lip/cheek chubby. The product is available in a variety of colors and application is very easy to apply and blend. I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Carrie B.
I absolutely love this with any look in the spring. I have only bought it once, because it's very pigmented and I only wear it in the spring. It gives the little pop of pink that you need in a look. Highly recommend!
Bella B.
Attalla, AL
This is a great lip and cheek stick. I only have used it for lipstick but it is great. It applies really smoothly it is easy to use.
Sandra T.
Ripley, OH
This product is so great I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did when I got it but I really enjoy it. I would recommend this product to friends
Jennifer C.
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lip chubbies. It's pretty moisturizing and the color is subtle pink (at least for my skin tone). Perfect for "no makeup" days. LOVE this, bery velvety, smooth and long lasting. Loved the colour and would definitely try some different colours.
Veronica F.
Love this duo! carry one and takes care of two at a time. perfect combo for cheek and lips! nice color and doesn't leave lips dry.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these chubby sticks they are at work so good and so easy to use and you could just throw it in your purse and use it on the go highly recommend
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have many of these lip and cheek chubby l think they are great. The colors are great they are so vibrant and moisturizing.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es Bueno este producto? cuanto es su durabilidad? / Well is this product ? As is its durability ?
Olmedo A.
Que tal es este producto esta bonito