FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Brooke D.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Katie R.FLOWER Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink uploaded by Cindy R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby by Drew Barrymore KM2 Think Pink see more...

Sue Z.
Sue Z.
Buffalo, NY
I have had my chubby for almost a year now and have used it almost every day. They are very pigmented and easy to apply and are long-lasting. The cap immediately cracked and is now held together by gorilla tape, but besides that, I would recommend this product. The only thing I DO NOT like about Flower Beauty products is that they are only available at Wal-Mart and the cosmetic department in stores near me are almost always 50% empty (all brands) and picking up an online order at Wal-Mart is a nightmare.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
One of my favorite lip chubbies. It's pretty moisturizing and the color is subtle pink (at least for my skin tone). Perfect for "no makeup" days. LOVE this, bery velvety, smooth and long lasting. Loved the colour and would definitely try some different colours.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Gibsonville , NC
I love this product so much! They are amazing about staying on all day, I have a couple different shades and I love each of them a lot. I would recommend this to anyone!
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Ripley, OH
This product is so great I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did when I got it but I really enjoy it. I would recommend this product to friends
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Love these chubby sticks they are at work so good and so easy to use and you could just throw it in your purse and use it on the go highly recommend
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Attalla, AL
This is a great lip and cheek stick. I only have used it for lipstick but it is great. It applies really smoothly it is easy to use.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Love this duo! carry one and takes care of two at a time. perfect combo for cheek and lips! nice color and doesn't leave lips dry.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have many of these lip and cheek chubby l think they are great. The colors are great they are so vibrant and moisturizing.
Katie R.
Katie R.
So far I really like this lipstick, it's very hydrating, the color is flattering and I like that it will probably last me a long time. I'm starting to really like the packaging of these chubby lip sticks lately and I find them easy to throw in my purse without worrying that they will get beat up. The cap isn't always the best at staying on so that isn't the greatest but I am looking forward to trying other colors!
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es Bueno este producto? cuanto es su durabilidad? / Well is this product ? As is its durability ?
Olmedo A.
Olmedo A.
Que tal es este producto esta bonito