Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette

by Flower Beauty

Welcome to the Jungle! Inspired by the bold colors of the tropics, light up your look with the Lush tones of Jungle Lights Shadow Palette. Our shimmering pressed pigments apply in one swipe with intense color payoff and a soft prismatic finish. A collection of covetable shades with an exotic feel, these pigments are infused with micro-pearls to create the ultimate metallic eye look with no fall out. This creamy, blendable texture will transport you to paradise. Creamy, blendable texture Intense color payoff Amazon – Rich Golden Shimmer Anaconda – Lush Camo Green Tiger Lily – Metallic Copper Shimmer Paradise – Sparkling Champagne Shimmer Jaguar – Plum with Pink Pearl Wild – Soft Mauve Shimmer

How is the pigmentation of these eyeshadows? I want to know if this worth buying for the long term.
Start your review of Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette!
Monica T.
Canton, MI
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Monica T.
These are seriously amazing and SO foiled with just one touch! It’s shocking that they are drugstore brand at a drugstore price. If you like these colors, I would 100% recommend for you to purchase. I love this palette!
Lauren A.
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Lauren A.
Absolutely love the formulas in this palette, and I’m honestly shocked by how inexpensive it is! These metallics are so bright and shiny, and add so much to a look. The dark purple in mine came shattered, but I was able to repress it easily. Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette
Oksana N.
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Oksana N.
Purchased at: ULTA
The shadows are beautiful; very pigmented, smooth, and metallic. They're very soft and don't pick up the best on a brush in my experience, they do better applied with a finger. I personally prefer them over a glitter glue to prevent fallout and intensify them as much as possible. The shadows are extremely prone to breaking in shipping. I received my palette with a shattered shade, I've seen others show the same issue.
Keith H.
Rosemount, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
Right now I'm addicted to foiled, shimmers or duo/multichrome shadows. I like this palette because the shades are so vibrant, metallic and some, wet looking. A very soft touch will yield high pigmented swatch. The reason why I removed 1 star is because only the shade Wild Thing didn't crease on me. One color I haven't tried yet is the dark purple one. I used the Nyx glitter primer on all 5 shades. Maybe I should have used a pigment primer instead. Also, Wild Thing is a dupe for Essence's Zinc about you while the dark purple one is super close to Essence's Platinum Nights (dupes are outer swatches in the photo). Im always drawn to taupe-ish lilac shade that's why the shade Wild Thing made me buy it. But if that's the only color that speaks to you, just buy the Essence one. It's currently on sale at Ulta for $2.99. All in all, I still recommend the palette for those looking to have stunning lids.
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
First off this is a all shimmer palette. I love shimmers .I use this palette with my other ones because their is no mattes.BUT THESE SHIMMERS ARE AMAZING.ONE OF THE BEST SHIMMERS IVE EVEN USED.FOIL LIKE AND SO CREAMY.EASY TO USE I USE MY FINGER TO APPLY THEM but you can you a flat brush also.Great for a quick look just apply some shimmer to your lids n be done. MY CAMERA DOESNT DO THESE JUSTICE.IM SRRY.Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette
Stella C.
San Diego, CA
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Stella C.
My favorite palette. Hands down. I would pay over a hundred bucks for it, it is magnificent. I adore using this for one and done looks. Wild is my favorite, the mauve-y silver purple. I also love layering these shades, I am uploading photos of some of the combinations. I adore this so much, the formula, the colors, the price, it could not be more perfect. The formula is so soft if feels like a cream shadow, but they are more like a powder. So easy to use and blend and layer. Apply with your finger and forget about it, or blend out with a fluffy brush for a glowy, airbrushed, shimmery look. The glow and texture on these is out of control. Try this out, you will not regret it. Best money I have ever spent on makeup. I have literally spent 52 dollars on "luxury" individual singles, that have nothing on this drugstore palette. Solid colors on their own, but the combinations you can get out of here are just about endless.
Sophie K.
Las Vegas, NV
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie K.
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Sophie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay Drew Barrymore??? You really made one of the most pigmented, stunning palettes I own! This is beyond worth the price tag of about $18 USD. The six shades almost feel like a cream shadow and have the most awe inspiring shine and pigment on the eye! I would recommend this to anyone hoping to add a bit of shine and color to their collection at a reasonable price! You can create a multitude of looks all from six colors.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Christina M.
I REALLY wanted to give this five stars…but it does have some shortcomings. When you first put it on, it’s incredible how pigmented and shiny it goes on. I used the light and dark purples and using my finger, I was done in a couple of minutes. It blended so well and looked amazing! However, when I looked at it again 9 hours later, it had mottled together, forming a gray-ish color and I had collected in my crease. Still, it had looked nice throughout the day and from a distance, while no longer purple, it still looked super metallic and presentable.
Emma C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Emma C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful "drugstore" palette. I don't reach for it much, but when I do I always love it because it creates some of the most beautiful and shiny looks. The shimmers look almost wet and blend so nicely, my favorite look is a mauve matte in the crease and then the bottom right two purple/mauve shades and it looks great. Highly recommend, maybe would wait for an inevitable sale or coupon to pick it up though!
Alexandra V.
Grove City, PA
Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Shadow Palette uploaded by Alexandra V.
Absolutely LOVE this palette! I recommended it to all of my makeup friends ❤😂 I found it went on best with my finger tip. Pretty much swipe once and it's bright and beautiful! Very pigmented.