FLOWER Beauty Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara, 0.35 oz uploaded by Christine B.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

A "New & Improved" version of our current Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara. The perfect finishing touch for a smoldering, smoky eye, with upper, lower & corner lash coverage! Use along with our Kohl eyeliners for sexy eyes that pop and volumized lashes that defy the laws of nature!

Christine B.
Canastota, NY
Review for: FLOWER Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara, 0.35 oz, FLOWER Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara, 0.35 oz, FLOWER Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara, 0.35 oz, Other more...
My favorite mascara hands down! Use it daily! Doesn't clump & goes on perfect!! It lasts all day & if I'm too lazy to take it off before bed I wake up to perfect lashes! But when you do want it off it comes off super easy!
Brittany H.
Miamisburg, OH
Review for: FLOWER Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara, 0.35 oz more...
I absolutely adore this mascara. I have such sensitive skin and most mascaras cause me to have itchy eyes but this does not! The brush is unique because it has three different sides to lengthen, add volume, and separate the lashes. For less than $10 a tube, this is my go-to mascara!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Driest formula I have ever tried! It takes forever to build up and you have to do quite a few coats before you can even tell you're wearing mascara. The brush is nothing special, but I did like it. It doesn't lengthen at all but it does separate well. It didn't flake or transfer to my eyelids. It does have a scent, but it wasn't very strong and didn't bother me. I loved the packaging and that the formula didn't clump. Overall, I do not like this mascara and I do not recommend it. If you really like dry mascaras, you can find it at Walmart for about $7.
Stacy R.
Santa Maria , CA
Review for: FLOWER Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara, 0.35 oz more...
This mascara doesn’t make your eyelashes really voluminous but it isn’t bad either it still gets the job done . It still makes them long enough .I don’t really use this product often I only use it once a week but still a good product.
Anla E.
I love the fact that it isn't tested on animals. I thought it was going to be an environmentally friendly product and maybe it is, but it has a whole lot of chemicals listed on the package. The brush has nice separating abilities. It doesn't clump. It goes on cleanly so you don't have to worry about mascara marks on your skin to deal with. Not bad for a cheap mascara.
Andrea D.
This mascara does not give you the most amazing long voluminous eyelashes but it works it's not to wet or to dry and does not crumple on my eyelashes ir does make them look like spider webs if you go to over board but it's an okay product
Sada D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This is a really great mascara. I was surprised, since this is an exclusive to Walmart brand, but it performs like a prestige mascara. The 3-way brush is neat, the choice of bristle styles helps get every lash coated. I went and bought a backup to keep on hand!
franki w.
Dover, DE
Got this on sale for $3 at Walmart it was originally $8. And I was skeptical but I love it! Goes on smooth with no clumps. Better than any other mascara I've tried
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I used this one for quite awhile. If you're looking for lots of volume and big lashes then you might really love this. It's a really good mascara IMO.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I Love This Mascara. Always Makes My Eyelashes Look Full Of Volume And Gorgeous. Easy To Take Off, And It's Not Expensive!

back