BeautyFaceFace MakeupFlower Beauty
In Your Prime Perfecting Primer

Flower Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer

by Flower Beauty

Prime time! In Your Prime Skin Perfecting Primer creates a smooth and even surface so skin is prepped for what comes next. As the first step in your makeup routine, just apply this skin perfecting primer to create the perfect base before applying concealer and foundation. Love the way you look with this universally flattering formula. Ideal for all skin types.

Did the Flower Beauty Poreless Primer actually work I bought it and an wondering if this really works I have expensive brands and drug store brands but nothing helps because I sweat on my nose!
Start your review of Flower Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer!
Kimberly S.
Flower Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer uploaded by Kimberly S.
I've been on the lookout for a great primer for several months now, and I've finally found one that satisfied all my personal primer needs! This one has the 'blurring' claim, and it actually DOES blur imperfections. After applying a primer, my skin doesn't typically look immediately better until I put on foundation, but this primer made my skin look better immediately, and all on its own. It's green, which worried me a bit at first because, even though I have some redness, I'm very fair, and it seems that any color correcting can be too much. However, it was perfection. The green faded out quite a bit, and went on my skin looking like a typical clear or white primer. As a matter of fact, I attribute that green hue to some of the perfecting that it did to my skin. It really has no scent to it, but if anything, it had a freshness after applied. It let my makeup blend beautifully and lasted all day long. I have found my "prime mate", and I definitely recommend that you try it out! You can find Flower Beauty products at ULTA, as well as many Target and Wal-Mart stores (You may even check your local drugstore).
Faith W.
Clarksville
It is a good primer, but seems to be simply a basic primer. It has a nice finish similar to moisturizer, and is great for any skin type. It is very easy to apply. I would recommend to anyone wanting a good inexpensive primer.
Melissa R.
Highspire, PA
Flower Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer uploaded by Melissa R.
Very nice and smells great. Makes your skin super soft for nice and smooth foundation application
aubrey S.
Winsted, CT
I've tried a lot of different primers. My favorites are tarte quench hydrating primer and too faced primed and peachy. I usually apply primer on my cheek, eyes and nose area because that's where I get product sinking into fine lines(late 30's skin is no joke). I was pleasantly surprised by this! Goes on with a gel like consistency and sinks in nicely. I gave it a few minutes before continuing to the next step. Afterwards, my foundation - or sometimes bb cream - goes on smoothly. No pilling which is my biggest issue with some primers. For a big test outside of regular days, I used the Flower Beauty primer with foundation and then I spent the whole day doing projects and being outside in the hot summer weather. In the evening, my skin still looked amazing. This is a great drugstore beauty brand!
Narcedalia G.
Houston
Nice liquid highlighter, very shiny. I have used it a couple of times and like the results.
Macy R.
Winston-Salem
This primer is a heavier primer that provides a nice base for foundation and would work best for someone with drier/clearer skin. It doesn’t cover pores as much as I would like, but it feels nice and cool on my skin. I would love to try their moisturizing primer and see if I like that better. This is what I’d call a “pretty people” primer. Someone with nice skin or someone using a light foundation would probably love this primer. Overall, the product gets the job done and I would love to see this brand continue to make primers!!!
Kealey F.
Great foundation for dry skin, dewy and luminous appearance with fairy easy application. I do wish micro shimmer wasn’t in the actual foundation but it’s not dangerously shimmery. Skin looks like skin,
Beth S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this primer! I have combo skin that leans more toward the oily side of things but this primer doesn't make my skin oilier than it should be at the end of the day. It really smooths out my pores and skin and preps for makeup and its super hydrating which I love. It is on the pricier side of drugstore makeup, I think I paid 13 dollars at walmart for this. I do really love it though and it works so perfectly with my skin so I will definitely buy it again!!
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Okay so I bought this product from Walmart. Before I purchased it, I read the reviews and they seemed good. On top of that, it was affordable. I broke out the first time I used it. It was basically a waste of money for me. It seemed too heavy to be a primer
Quetzalli H.
Carson City, NV
Helps with oil control on the eye lid but to build up on the lasting of it I combine it with concealer.