FLOWER Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer uploaded by Kimberly S.FLOWER Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer uploaded by Melissa R.FLOWER Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer uploaded by Mashal A.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

In Your Prime Perfecting Primer - In Stores 2-8!FLOWER Beauty's In Your Prime Perfecting Primer creates a smooth and even surface so skin is prepped for what comes next. As the first step in your makeup routine, just apply this skin perfecting primer to create the perfect base before applying concealer and foundation. FLOWER Beauty In Your Prime Perfecting Primer is ideal for all skin types. - In Your Prime Perfecting Primer see more...

• Did the Flower Beauty Poreless Primer actually work I bou...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I've been on the lookout for a great primer for several months now, and I've finally found one that satisfied all my personal primer needs! This one has the 'blurring' claim, and it actually DOES blur imperfections. After applying a primer, my skin doesn't typically look immediately better until I put on foundation, but this primer made my skin look better immediately, and all on its own. It's green, which worried me a bit at first because, even though I have some redness, I'm very fair, and it seems that any color correcting can be too much. However, it was perfection. The green faded out quite a bit, and went on my skin looking like a typical clear or white primer. As a matter of fact, I attribute that green hue to some of the perfecting that it did to my skin. It really has no scent to it, but if anything, it had a freshness after applied. It let my makeup blend beautifully and lasted all day long. I have found my "prime mate", and I definitely recommend that you try it out! You can find Flower Beauty products at ULTA, as well as many Target and Wal-Mart stores (You may even check your local drugstore).
Beth S.
White Lake, MI
I love this primer! I have combo skin that leans more toward the oily side of things but this primer doesn't make my skin oilier than it should be at the end of the day. It really smooths out my pores and skin and preps for makeup and its super hydrating which I love. It is on the pricier side of drugstore makeup, I think I paid 13 dollars at walmart for this. I do really love it though and it works so perfectly with my skin so I will definitely buy it again!!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently picked this product up at Wal-Mart, because it was on clearance for $4.00, so I figured I would give it a try, it doesn't do much perfecting, it doesn't do much of anything, definitely glad I didn't pay full price for this, it's not even worth what I did pay, I don't recommend this primer.
Nika J.
North Lauderdale, FL
I needed a new primer and wanted to try something from Flower Beauty. This. Blew. My. Mind. It holds onto my makeup so well and smooths out my face. It's fantastic.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Okay so I bought this product from Walmart. Before I purchased it, I read the reviews and they seemed good. On top of that, it was affordable. I broke out the first time I used it. It was basically a waste of money for me. It seemed too heavy to be a primer
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Lots of product! Does what it’s meant to- very mattifying! Very smooth, almost like benefits porefessional actually, but it’s not tinted. Wish it was a little more hydrating though
Faith W.
Clarksville
It is a good primer, but seems to be simply a basic primer. It has a nice finish similar to moisturizer, and is great for any skin type. It is very easy to apply. I would recommend to anyone wanting a good inexpensive primer.
Yolanda L.
I decided to try this as regular cream primer leaves my combination skin far too oily at the end of the day. This is a gel, which feels great on my skin. It's lightweight and held my makeup on throughout the long, super hot, Arizona day. Anything I can sweat through and not melt gets a A+ in my book.
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA
I did not see the ultimate eye primer on here but it is the best primer I have used so far that does not crease. It is a small bottle but it goes a long way. I got it a few months ago and am not even halfway through the bottle.
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
I usually get the E.l.f. cosmetics primer, but I decided to try this out for today. When you first put the product on your face it's a little tacky. I put my make up on about 7 hours ago and my make up is still in tact. I love this primer but it's not my favorite.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Did the Flower Beauty Poreless Primer actually work I bought it and an wondering if this really works I have expensive brands and drug store brands but nothing helps because I sweat on my nose!