suggested searches

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

If I want a dewy look this is my go to foundation. It helps with my dark circles and makes me foundation application go on smoothly and reduces my pores around my nose and cheek area. It definitely has a satin finish with maybe a slight shimmer. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Wow. I’m not a big primer fan. I have very dry skin and most primers even though they say they are hydrating somehow end up dehydrating my skin and giving a weird finish. This primer is different. It feels and performs almost like a moisturizer but somehow still gives a blurred and smooth base for makeup. I picked this up on a whim and I now use it everyday.
The results are beautiful. I can't say I'm a fan of the formula as it's quite thick and even a little cakey, as well as it dries fast. But my foundation went on smoothly over it and I'm in love with how it makes my skin look. It's such a healthy, natural glow that actually amazes me every time I walk past a mirror! It's especially shocking considering the price. I'll keep using it as the final look is beautiful but I do wish it had a lighter consistency.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How is the flower-beauty-in-your-prime-illuminating-primer ? Is it illuminating or is it glittery? Does it help your make-up stay in place?
Do you love this primer? Have been wanting to try it
more questions