FLOWER Beauty HydraSilk Ultimate Lip Butter, UL1 Naked Petal, 0.07 oz uploaded by keren a.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Lips as smooth as silk! Flower HydraSilk Ultimate Lip Butter is a silky, nourishing slim lip pen. The conditioning lip butter is hydrating on lips, even after you remove it. The result is pure, intense color and glossy shine for a perfectly petal-soft... see more...

Janisa Q.
I’m not a big lipstick person. I’m all about lip balm. I can’t stand the way some lipsticks are sticky or dry down way too much. This hydrasilk I LOVE. It’s hydrating and the color compliments my pale skin. This wouldn’t work as a “nude” for all skin tones though, so that’s disappointing. I would say anyone with a medium-deep skin tone this wouldn’t work for them unless they want a light beige color. It’s disappointing they wouldn’t add a darker “nude” for darker skin tones. Other than the color I love this formula. It’s hydrating but sinks into your lips so it doesn’t stay balmy for very long. This color is already very light and is a close match to my lip color so I’m not sure how the color staying power is on this.
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Walmart because I have been wanting to try it out for awhile so I finally decided to pick one up and I love it the formula is so comfortable on your lips it feels like butter going on the lips it is super hydrating and moisturizing it gives you nice pigmentation to the lip color itself Awesome product of you have dry lips highly recommend picking one up.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
This is a cery nice lip butter. It is really soft and creamy. It also gives off a beautiful shine and color. It is also very affordable and is great to wearwhen you are on the go and when you want to add a little color to your look.
Renee R.
Really pretty colors. Price ways I feel over priced. Applies easy but after awhile my lips felt dried out.