FLOWER Beauty, Heatwave Bronzer, Sunrise

by Flower Beauty

Enhance your glow with Heatwave Bronzer! Our marbleized formula blends effortlessly for a warm, luminous look. Matte and shimmering powders swirl together for a lit-from-within ambient glow.

How does the shade Sunrise compare to MILANI 02 silky bronzer? Is it warmer?
Start your review of FLOWER Beauty, Heatwave Bronzer, Sunrise!
Viktoria V.
Kansas City, MO
FLOWER Beauty, Heatwave Bronzer, Sunrise uploaded by Viktoria V.
Purchased at: CVS
This bronzer has a marbleized finish that blends together really well for a nice luminous, healthy sun-kissed glow. Tap off excess before applying, it’s very pigmented, a little goes a long way. It claims it’s for all skin tones but to be honest the color leans a bit orange. If I used too much it looked a little dirty on me. I’ll keep using but I’m not obsessed. The formula is wonderful the color was a little off for my complexion.
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
FLOWER Beauty, Heatwave Bronzer, Sunrise uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Another goodie from Flower Beauty..! Drew is on fire..!! This bronzer is in the shade Sunswept because I'm a medium skin stone (darker shade). It looks perfect on the skin..!
Ms.Makeup 2.
FLOWER Beauty, Heatwave Bronzer, Sunrise uploaded by Ms.Makeup 2.
FLOWER Beauty, Heatwave Bronzer, Sunrise uploaded by Ms.Makeup 2.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great bronzer. Highly recommend you give it a try. Very affordable as well. Is a little warmer than it looks in the pan.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Purchased at: CVS
An absolute gem of a find at the drugstore! I've been wanting to try something from Drew Barrymore's brand and this has not disappointed. This is finer on my skin than any of my Hourglass highlighters. And that's saying alot because I love my Hourglass highlighters. I can see why I got the last one on the shelf! It gives me a natural looking summer glow. I'll definitely be purchasing this again.
Katie T.
East Windsor, CT
This is a great bronzer! It’s very pigmented but blends out very well and easily! The baked formula offers a nice sheen but is not glittery at all. And for 14$ it’s awesome! Haven’t tried anything from Flower Beauty that i haven’t liked so far, and this is no exception!
Jessica R.
Ashtabula, OH
One of my all time favorite bronzers! It provides the perfect amount of warmth. It's not orange and not too shimmery. And it's affordable!
elizabeth D.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite bronzer, next to PF butter bronzer. It's luminous, but not glittery. It comes in two shades and the one I have is cooler. Looks very nice on my light skin. I have a back up in case I run out. Very impressed.
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a shade that is a little to dark for me so I use a light band but still seems to pull a little orange on me but it’s okay product
Shahalie S.
Albany , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is actually amazing. Whatever they did here it’s beautiful, I’ve even switched from this from my butter bronzer which is saying something.
Katie C.
Olean, NY
I don't know if this is the shade I use but either way the formula of these bronzers is beautiful. I always find myself reaching for this product and it's at a pretty reasonable price.