BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Ready, set, glow! Flower Beauty Glow Baby Glow Blush/Bronzer Duo is an ultra-smooth pressed powder that combines superlative wear, comfort, and color. Designed to bring a healthy-looking flush to cheeks, these blush/bronzer duos deliver the perfect... see more...

Buy on Walmart
jackielynn L.
Corona, CA
I bought this at walmart because I needed a bronzer. I found this blush and bronzer duo and it was on sale for five bucks. The price is incredible. I choose this one mostly for the bronzer which is exactly what i was looking for. I wanted a bronzer that was deep enough for my skin tone. I got mine in BD1. The blush is also very beautiful. It does have a hint of shimmer in both blush and bronzer but its faint. Over all i suggest using this duo and im also very excited to try out other Flower products.
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
The consistency on the blush is impeccable. Since I got this blush I have been wearing it everyday. The color I own matches perfectly with my olive skin tone (peach primrose in the flower pot blush) any complexion can use it and it will look phenomenal from fair to deep. Def give this blush a try and it will not break your pocket.
Emma R.
North Mankato
I actually really like this drugstore pick up too. Long lasting I think I bought it a year ago and still have it. Easy to apply. I love the contour color that I have because it looks so good on my skin. The blush isn't a favorite of mine only because it's just a little too pink for my liking
Sara L.
I casually found this product at my local drugstore and decided to buy this without knowing the brand, and I have to say, it's really good! I love the combinación between the blush and the bronzer, I own it in Beachy Keen and it has an amazing feel and stays on all day! Also, it's super cheap and you get an amazing quality for the price.
Maria M.
I love the pigmentation even though you should totally go smooth on it. It has a lot of pigment. The bronze is super pigmented and if applied too much then it become harder to blend. It's an okay prpduct.
Tiffani S.
Review for: FLOWER Glow Baby Glow Blush-Bronzer Duo more...
This duo is very very pigmented. I suggest you go in with a very light hand. Other than that the colors are great and they blend very well!
Dania M.
Mahanoy city
En encanta es mi faborito ..tengo bastante tiempo usandolo ..exelete lo recomiento lo mejor que es un duo
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
Review for: FLOWER Glow Baby Glow Blush-Bronzer Duo more...
I love this product! The blush is very pigmented and is the perfect rosy colour. The bronzer is also extremely pigmented and gives your skin a nice healthy glow. I would absolutely buy this again and recommend it!
Chantal B.
Georgetown, QC
I bought this on a whim because the display in WalMart was really pretty! The brand is affordable and the packaging is really cute! I use this blush almost every day but I'm honestly not a huge fan of it... I'm in the market for a new one! The colour is really pretty and matches most makeup looks, but both the blush and bronzer go on really pigmented and often patchy. The bronze is SO pigmented, you have to apply it with such a light hand, but it's always patchy. I don't love this product, but the shades are nicer than a lot of other drugstore options.