FLOWER Beauty Glow Baby Glow Blush-Bronzer Duo uploaded by Marielis L.FLOWER Beauty Glow Baby Glow Blush-Bronzer Duo uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Dianne A.
Dianne A.
Mogadore, OH
This bronzer is the best for any age skin! I'm 60 this month and get so many compliments when I'm wearing it! It goes on smoothly, allows you to contour, and dos'nt settle into fine lines at all. It blends so naturally. I love this line for it's purity and the fact that they do not test on animals, and they are priced for my budget as well.
Gee C.
Gee C.
Henrico, VA
i bought this because it was on sale and i thought i would give it a try. to me it was just okay. the color was nice but it just didn't last. i don't know if it was just the way i was putting it on or what, but i definitely would give this another try.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
I like this brand for the most part. But this is alright at best. The wear time is really not great.
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
This is such a great duo blush-bronzer! I love that the bronzer is matte because you can use it to contour. I believe I bought it at a Walmart - it caught my eye because the packaging is so pretty! I especially love the blush - it's not too bright (in a good way) and I wear it daily. I definitely recommend!