FLOWER Beauty Forever Wear Liner Long-Wear Eyeliner uploaded by Faye R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

A long-wear eyeliner that really goes the distance! The creamy, long-wearing, and fade-resistant Flower Forever Wear Liner Long-wear Eyeliner is perfect for lining along the lash lines and inside the waterline. The smooth texture glides on easily and smudges to perfection. Use the built-in sharpener for quick touch-ups on the go. The specially-tailored shades are designed to complement and make each and every unique eye color pop.

Buy on Walmart
Canon City, CO
I wear it everyday. I love how it long lasting. I have never had a problem applying it or using it. It's super easy. My eye color is green and I like how it brings them out I would prefer this product over most I have used to to I like the way it applys. I would definitely recommend that you try it!
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Hillsboro, OH
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried. It stays on all day. I never have to reapply. I use black and this is the perfect shade. It also applies super smooth. If you are looking for a good eyeliner, try the Flower brand. The price is pretty average.
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Fw1 Onyx
Before I switched to pen liners, this was my go-to. I always turned to Walmart for my makeup as a pre-teen, and I refused to pay for anything that was not cruelty free. This brand is not only cruelty free, but owned by a sweetheart of a woman, and inexpensive as a drug store brand!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
Im big on eyeliner. Its probably the one beauty product I will never go without. I've used so many different kinds, and Flower eyeliner is BY FAR the BEST one I've used. It doesn't smudge, it stays on all day long, and it dont cost an arm and a leg.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Review for: Fw1 Onyx
I would love to try this. I've heard great thing and it was recommended by a friend. People are saying it's great and the price is reasonable.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
San Antonio , Tx
I love this eye liner. It last me throughout the whole day. I don't like the using any other types of eyeliner because I feel like they smear when you are sweating. This one stays and since it has a small tip you can end your wing perfectly thin.
Kerri H.
Kerri H.
I find that these eyeliners work pretty well, they lasted me throughout my work day. Fairly inexpensive, and can be bought at most drug stores, I normally buy them from Walmart. The entire FLOWER brand is also cruelty free so that's always a plus when shopping for new makeup!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Review for: Fw2 Amethyst
I'm a huge fan of Drew Barrymore so as soon as I found out she came out with her own makeup ūüíĄ You know I had to try it and it is AMAZING and not talked about as much as I think it should be. The Flower FW2 amethyst long wear eyeliner is so nice and I appreciate the built in sharpener, A must try!
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Vero Beach
Long lasting ! Better than others eyeliners I've seen ..black is my favorite tone cause I have brown eyes.
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Edinboro, PA
I found this in the clearance isle of my local Walmart and now I can't imagine using anything else! It goes on smooth and rarely needs a touch up. Best of all, it doesn't start to make me look like I have huge dark circles under my eyes which says a lot after a 12 hour shift on the floor. I would 100% recommend this eyeliner.
Angie O.
Angie O.
My eyeliner tends to smudge even if it's waterproof. Will the eyeliner smear or smudge? How much is it?
Paola R.
Paola R.
What kind of applicator does this have?
Canon City, CO
I use onyx. Is there a darker one?
Zo√ę H.
Zo√ę H.
Do these actually last long? I usually find that my eyeliner doesn't smudge but DISAPPEARS on my skin! I think it must get rubbed off. Anyways, can anyone attest to the lasting power of these?
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
Does this liner smear or run?